Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Senior Director, Global Partner Practice Development to be a key leader in expanding the Twilio portfolio of global systems integrators, regional consulting partners, & Twilio boutique consultancies. This role will lead our partner enablement program, helping Twilio partners grow their capacity & competency with Twilio technologies. Responsibilities will include strategy, operations & go-to-market for digital training courses, certification programs, new product launches, presales training, & business development for consulting partners. This role will drive the evolution of our products & offerings in an effort to maximize proliferation & revenues by better enabling partners & customers to successfully deploy, manage & extend Twilios products. Reporting to the VP of Global SI & Resell Partners, this position is a critical component of the partner team & will have people management responsibilities.
Twilio is looking for a leader with a demonstrated track record of leading an organizations partner training & certification program.
- 10+ years of partner training, enablement, & certification experience
- Experience working with large Global SIs
- Established successful strategy, marketing operations, & go-to-market plans for partner & customer training programs
- High degree of technical aptitude to learn the Twilio product portfolio, value proposition, & how customers utilize Twilio solutions
- Prior people management experience with P&L responsibilities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience required, MBA preferred
As Senior Director of Global Partner Practice Development, you will:
- Help Twilio partners grow their Twilio consulting practices, in terms of consulting revenue, ability to source Twilio revenue, & skills capacity
- Build & manage a team of solutions engineers focused on helping consulting partners to sell Twilio-based solutions
- Manage & improve our online digital partner education program
- Oversee new product introduction programs for consulting partners
- Create business development offerings that accelerate partner managers go-to-market efforts
- Enable partners & customers to solve complex business problems using Twilio technologies
- Align training & validation programs with learner needs while enabling educators to scale global training & certification programs
- Be a technical evangelist, speaking with confidence on technical subjects to establish rapport & credibility with partners & customers.
- Travel up to 25%
The Partner team is central to Twilio's continued revenue growth. We work closely with senior leadership & cross functionally to build company partnerships & grow incremental revenue through our channel program. We lead all aspects of identifying, evaluating, & executing partner transactions that drive growth & have a significant impact on the overall success of the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position can be located anywhere in the United States. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.