ABOUT THE ROLE:
At DIG, we completely value our guests & depend on them to provide actionable & thoughtful feedback. The Guest Experience team is on the front lines of our commitment to excellent guest service. The part-time Guest Experience Agent will field all incoming feedback provided by guests from multiple channels including email, our website, & social media and find every possible opportunity to turn a negative moment into a positive one. This role will log feedback, respond directly to guests to resolve issues, & provide periodical data summaries. The part-time Guest Experience Agent will interact with customers on a daily basis & act as a bridge between our customers & the restaurants to further our goal of creating lifetime DIG fans. This role reports into the Strategic Operations team.
Represent DIG on the front lines of guest communication, including email & phone calls.
Write thoughtful informative responses to each guest inquiry with the goal of retaining the guest.
Accurately & attentively label & log all guest feedback to provide weekly metrics for the field & leadership team.
Interact with third party delivery platforms to assist with delivery inquiries & issues that arise in the restaurant to ensure our guests get the best service possible.
Communicate feedback to appropriate teams on a daily basis, & track trends in customer inquiries & complaints.
Flag high impact tickets to restaurant leaders for immediate resolution.
Assist field team in guest resolutions leveraging technology for special cases.
Work closely with GX Team to provide consistent support for our guests.
- Manage all inbound sales channels (i.e. Zendesk, email@example.com) & respond to & fulfill client catering requests.
- Build relationships with & provide top-tier customer service to catering clients to increase retention rate.
- Experience in/ interest in a Guest Experience or Customer Service role.
- Experience with Zendesk is a plus.
- A friendly, patient, & approachable demeanor.
- An ability to quickly discern high priority & low priority cases.
- Serious compassion. You deeply care about helping others & making someones day.
- Experience in reading situations quickly. You can problem solve & use best judgement to resolve any situation in a snap.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- A team player mentality. You have a flexible schedule & are willing to support no matter the task.
- Time management experience juggling multiple tasks with different priority levels.
- A passion for food.
WORK PERKS: Aside from your the standard job description fare (competitive salary, medical, dental, vision) we also offer:
- Commuter benefits
- Complimentary DIG lunch everyday
At Dig Food Group, were building a better food system for everyone by sourcing, cooking & serving delicious food everyday. Nine years in, weve grown to more than 30 fast-casual Dig restaurants, opened our first full-service restaurant, 232 Bleecker, partnered with 130 farms including our own Dig Acres, & taught thousands of people how to cook (really cook) in our kitchens.
To do this, weve built direct & real relationships with farmers. We dont just name check them on our menus -- were true partners in their businesses. We focus on farmers who are independent, first-timers, women, immigrants, LGBTQ & people of color. These relationships allow us to get the best ingredients all year round & change our menu based on what is growing in the fields.
Each restaurant is run by a chef & all our food is cooked on site. There are no microwaves, can openers or freezers, just an entire culinary team at every location, cooking vegetables all day. This requires training a whole generation of chefs & cooks from the ground up, including many who have never worked in a restaurant before. Knife skills are life skills.
Were not here to disrupt anything or become a platform. We run our business on good food & great people. From sourcing to serving, our mission is to create a better food system for everyone. That means a world where farmers can make a living growing food, anyone can learn to cook, & we can all eat well, together.
DIG believes in the power of a shared table to bring people together as we are committed to building a culturally inclusive team. Diverse candidates encouraged to apply