Using neuroscience-based assessments & machine learning algorithms, pymetrics is reinventing the recruiting industry by matching candidates to jobs & companies where they are most likely to succeed. We are leading the charge in an evolving industry, & growing our team & product to support the mission of using data in an unbiased & fair way to unleash one's full potential.
The Client Insights & Analytics Scientist is essential to executing pymetrics standard for evaluating fairness & validity across pymetrics products. This position is responsible for statistical analyses, analytic & legal research, & technical documentation relevant to legal defensibility of pymetrics products. While all Client Insights & Analytics Scientists will have a general background in statistics/analytics, IO psychology or related field, & a general understanding of EEO regulations, individuals may specialize in 3 primary focus areas: statistical analyses & coding; employment law; & validation methodology. Statistical specialists will drive the development & improvement of standard analytic code & inform pymetrics analytic standards with their knowledge of statistical best practices. Legal specialists will stay abreast of case law & legal regulations relevant to pymetrics products & evaluate analytic practices for consistency with precedents & regulations. Methodology specialists will focus on ensuring predictive validation procedures align with best practices as reflected in the literature & provide guidance on improvements.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Working well within a team & independently to analyze ATS & HRIS data under the direction of IO psych leadership
- Creating data analysis reports & presentations
- Communicating analytic results to internal technical & non-technical colleagues
- Maintaining organized & annotated code
- Demonstrate exceptional judgement & discretion when dealing with highly sensitive data
- Collaborate with data engineering, data scientists, & client success to access & manipulate data, explain data gathering requirements, & display results
- Bring together client-specific data & outside research to help evaluate the fairness & validity of pymetrics products
- Conduct research projects related to analytic best practices for testing adverse impact & predictive validity consistent with legal regulations & precedents