We are looking for an experienced leader for our world class Customer Success team. This team is instrumental in ensuring our customers are optimizing their Twilio use cases in the fast growing cloud market. Customer Success Managers build trusted relationships with customers that ensure successful launches, increase satisfaction, & ultimately drive revenue retention & growth.
You are passionate about the success & experience of customers & know that the only way to achieve this is by developing & coaching a strong team. You treat your team the same way you want them to treat our customers. You thrive in a customer centric environment.
We seek leaders who naturally demonstrate our values, who enjoy challenging problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl & are not beholden to one playbook.
- 10+ Years in a customer facing leadership role
- Experience at the VP level leading global teams of scale focused on post-sales success & product enablement for customers.
- 3+ years experience with a SaaS or other recurring revenue/service business model; experience with a digital communications solution provider such as SMS, email, telecomm, video (preferred)
- Strong history of mentorship; youve left a legacy of successful & motivated teams.
- A servant-leader approach to management; you care about your team & their success both as a group & as individuals.
- Strong operational discipline with an analytical & process-oriented mindset. You take a data-based approach to decision making & assessment.
- A passion for Customer Engagement & service mentality
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, both verbal & written
- Proven record of creating & maintaining business partnerships & relationships
- Hands on. Passionate. Curious. Persistent. Creative. Fun to work with. Gets things done. High personal productivity; you are a Do-er first.
Your will lead & scale a best-in-class global Customer Success team & guide them in delivering product & account support to Twilio customers across a multitude of channels & use cases. Improving customer satisfaction & the success of our customers is what drives you on a daily basis. You will relentlessly pursue opportunities for improvement & implement betterments, collaborating closely with other customer facing groups & internal stakeholders.
You bring with you a wealth of industry knowledge in your field & the ability to adapt learned best practices to the truly unique environment we have at Twilio.Your mission quite simply is to build a Success organization that is the best in the industry & sets Twilio apart from the rest in our service delivery, as well as our products.
- Support the organization in the on-boarding & launch of new customers & use cases, accelerating time to revenue for the customer & Twilio
- Accountable for retaining & growing the revenue for existing Twilio customers. Partner with sales leadership to build strong processes & engagement frameworks that will ultimately grow Twilio revenue while providing an ideal customer experience.
- Attract & retain high-potential Customer Success leaders globally.
- Achieve operational excellence by continuous measurement & communication of metrics to the team & leadership.
- Standardize CSM customer engagement & measure its impact at each stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of operations & cross functional collaboration with other internal stakeholders.
Retaining & growing the existing customer base is critical for Twilios long-term success. The Customer Success team creates strategic, lasting relationships with our most important clients from the successful onboarding & launch of new customers to the identification of new use cases within existing customers, & ongoing strategic account management that maximizes each customers Twilio experience. We only succeed when our customers succeed. The Customer Success team is instrumental in building our customer base & helping businesses improve how they interact with their customers.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 3280 Peachtree Road NE (Buckhead Region) in Atlanta. While working in our newest office, youll enjoy fully stocked snacks & drinks. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.