Who We Are
Ad-Juster is a market-leading SaaS provider of unified data reporting & analytics for digital advertising. Since our founding in 2007, we have worked closely with over 150 blue-chip publishers, agencies, ad-tech platforms, & ad networks to deliver a digital advertising measurement product line to streamline workflows, overcome billing discrepancies, optimize programmatic performance & maximize revenue.
As a Client Development Associate, you will be part of the sales team working towards both team & individual sales goals. Promoting & selling Ad-Juster products & services while maintaining a high level of conduct & professionalism with team members & clients by performing the stated duties.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Use confidence, tenacity & relationship building qualities to further develop sales skills
- Identify opportunities for upsells, new products & services to meet monthly sales goals.
- Maintain a clear understanding of digital advertising as it relates to display, Programmatic, mobile, & video ad serving.
- Use proven analytic skills to deliver high level customer service, providing clients with regular Client Business Reviews.
- Maintain accurate & up to date records in SalesForce.
- Assist with deliverables & ongoing projects & initiatives for the product team & marketing teams & conduct live presentations online to department heads
- Provide leads to sales as staff migrates to new companies.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university;
- Minimum 1 year experience in account management/inside sales.
- Familiarity with the Ad-Juster product a huge plus
- Background in digital ad sales or digital ad operations a major plus.
- Exposure to any CRM tool, SalesForce preferred
- Must be able to handle difficult clients with confidence & able to achieve desired results independently.
- Familiarity with browser tools like FireFox, IE & Chrome Developer Tools also a plus.
- Must take your work seriously, be able to manage multiple priorities & meet deadlines
- Must be able to work legally in the USA & pass a background check