The Strategic Partner Team Operations Manager will be responsible for supporting the Strategic Partner Team to expand our merchant base, scale our processes, & ensure our customers [diners & restaurants] receive a fantastic experience. In this fast-paced role, youll be the front lines responsible for building & scaling the business with our most important restaurant partners. The role touches multiple facets of operations including: launching restaurants, fixing operational fires, improving menu quality, & managing a team of field staff. Success in this role requires a rare combination of analytical problem solving, operations instinct, interpersonal skills, & a willingness to roll up your sleeves & get dirty.
- Scale: learn everything about our processes today & help us optimize & scale them 10X. Envision what needs to be built, prove it with data, & help it get built.
- Real world operations: manage the launching, training, & growth of our merchant partners to ensure high-quality Ritual experiences network wide.
- Analytics: analyze & structure the wealth of data we have, & draw actionable conclusions about how to improve our business.
- Strategy: set aggressive goals & prioritize what your team needs to get done in order to achieve them.
- 3-8 years of work experience at a startup, top tier consulting firm, strategy role, or banking.
- Strong analytical ability & can visualize different ways to manipulate data to draw conclusions & dive deep to identify potential problems.
- Youre a hustler: You do whatever it takes to get the job done & you have no problem being in the trenches.
- You have experience creating & optimizing processes. You are able to see many potential solutions & identify & execute on the best possible solution.
- You are a great teacher & influencer. You're able to train people to use new tools, regardless of their technical abilities, & can convince them to adopt new processes to improve the way things are done.
- You possess great real-life technical problem solving chops.
- Must be comfortable with 40% travel.
- Daily Ritual credits for you to spend at the best coffee & lunch spots in town
- Competitive salaries we strive to pay top market compensation
- Every Ritual employee owns equity & becomes a shareholder
- Health coverage & life insurance plans to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy work hard & take time when you need it
- Work with truly world-class peers in a super-fun office & be part of one of the fastest growing startups in Toronto