Bread is using technology & design to transform the world of paper credit card applications & hidden interest rates. We partner with retailers to offer pay-over-time solutions that make financing easier & more transparent. Our products improve ease-of-use & access for consumers while helping retailers grow their sales by reaching more shoppers. Were backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures & Bessemer Venture Partners.
At Bread, your mission will be to relentlessly focus on increasing end to end consumer conversion for Breads merchants. You will lead Breads product strategy & execution merchant tools & services, focused on conversion, marketing & analytics. Were looking for individuals who are both creative & results-oriented to come up with innovative products & features that will help us achieve our mission of transforming consumer finance.
Your role at Bread:
- Materially increase merchants end to end consumer conversion.
- Deepen Breads integration into merchants businesses by enhancing our marketing & analytics toolkits.
- Deeply understand the landscape & evolution of marketing & analytics tools & services. Use that understanding to create products & features that enable Bread to leverage industry best practices & existing toolkits & to identify unsolved opportunities.
- Drive the complete product strategy & execution. In partnership with your engineering lead, lead a team of engineers & designers to define, prioritize, & deliver high impact products.
- Partner closely with Merchant Success & Product Marketing to test, launch, & measure the success of new features.
- Utilize quantitative & qualitative reasoning to create a case around product initiatives & tradeoffs.
- Build consensus on product priorities & communicate this vision to stakeholders & across the company.
- 5-8 years of experience in product management in Marketing Technology & eCommerce.
- Lead features & products from ideation through the full product lifecycle.
- Experience rapidly testing & measuring success of UX changes & marketing tools on checkout conversion.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication, & project management skills.