Peloton's Member Experience (ME) team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement & retention efforts to drive usage & minimize churn
- Providing personalized & elevated support for our members whenever they need assistance
The Senior Manager, Member Communications reports to the VP, Retention Marketing & leads the team which deploys all Member-facing communications from the post-purchase experience through onboarding, ongoing engagement campaigns, & re-activation across all touchpoints (email, push, & SMS).
The Senior Manager, Member Communications will lead the team responsible for all communications to Members throughout their post-purchase journey with Peloton including early lifecycle marketing (new Member education & onboarding), targeted retention communications (payment & winback), & brand marketing campaigns (e.g., introducing new instructors, promoting cultural moments such as Pride, etc.). Responsibility for the role may include:
- Understanding performance of email campaigns (open rates, CTO, etc.) & developing tests to drive continuous improvement
- Ensuring our Member contact strategy is driving desired behaviors to increase engagement both on & off the Peloton platform, resulting in stronger retention
- Staying on top of latest email, push, & SMS trends to implement at Peloton
- Leading, mentoring & developing a team of Member Communications specialists
- Partnering with Marketing Operations & Enterprise Systems colleagues to determine best tools & platforms to utilize (ESP, CRM, etc.)
- Working with Brand Marketing on aforementioned integrated campaigns which span both Member comms, social media, & content
- Minimum of 5 years experience with email marketing
- Strong leadership skills & ability to empower team to work independently
- Comfort working collaboratively across multiple departments including but not limited to Marketing Operations, Brand, Content, & Data Science
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time between New York, NY & Plano, TX
- Superior written & oral communication skills; ability to present comfortably
- Ability to identify, prioritize, & focus on the tasks that drive the most value
- Ability to work independently to deliver tangible, measurable results
- Positive attitude & flexibility to adapt quickly as things change
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK, Canada, & Germany, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies.