Marketing Data Analyst, CRM & Retention
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
About the role
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst to help drive our customer retention & marketing initiatives. You will be critical to the execution of marketing campaigns for our FanDuel Group products, with a particular emphasis on DFS. This is an exciting opportunity to use strategic thinking, technology & your analytical skills to drive customer engagement & create positive user experiences.
You will own the setup of FanDuels user segments in our Customer Data Platform. The segments will be used for campaigns across the email, mobile, onsite & digital channels. You will work closely with CRM team Marketing Specialists, campaign stakeholders & our data engineers on a daily basis to ensure our segments reflect the desired target audience, & are built for optimal system performance.
What youll do
- Build & QA rules & audience segments in CRM campaign tools.
- Manage business rules & campaign suppressions to ensure customer targeting quality.
- Collaborate with CRM team on work flows & effective campaign execution strategy.
- Assist in the management of test & control group set up in the CDP, & on occasion write SQL queries to analyze campaign tests.
- Work with Marketing Technology focused engineering stream to coordinate enhancements to the CDP & troubleshoot any performance issues.
- Monitor campaign metrics to help stakeholders understand the status of CRM programs.
What youll have
- 2+ years in an operational role executing multi-channel campaigns, using a Customer Data Platform or similar tool. Experience with Redpoint or Braze is a plus.
- Advanced SQL skills to extract & manipulate data.
- A bachelor's degree in business, economics, computer science, or related field.
- Analytical mindset with detail orientation, & an understanding of marketing concepts.
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- 401K plan
- Attractive healthcare plan
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.