The Field Trainer will primarily support the Learning & Development function by facilitating front-line, field engagement training sessions across the company. Reporting into the Senior Manager of Field Training, this role will be responsible for ensuring proper technical training & onboarding of all employees within specified locations. They will work directly with the L&D team & field leadership to develop & deliver engaging L&D content that aligns with business needs.
What you'll do:
- Lead & facilitate training classes, using relevant training methods & techniques
- Support & collaborate on the building of training content, including facilitators guides, learning aides, etc. that deliver replicable, consistent & effective messaging of the material through appropriate channels
- Review & evaluate the effectiveness of existing field training programs & materials & provide recommendations to improve quality & execution
- Collaborate & support the design & development of easily digestible technical training content for the roll out of new product updates, launches & promotions
- Ensure all training materials, online & physical, are up to date & reflect the latest policy & technology changes
- Support operations teams by ensuring that they are properly utilizing online training programs
- Remain current on new training & development learnings, offerings, & competitive practices, & recommend enhancements to CLEARs programs as appropriate
- Provide input to our Learning & Development strategy
How you'll measure success:
- Training completion (compliance rates)
- Manager orientation sentiments
- Turnover rate
- Training Manager AOR development
What you're great at:
- 3+ years of prior experience in learning & development or facilitating frontline training
- Strong communication skills; attention to detail; ability to multitask; tech savvy
- A self- starter with a strong sense of urgency who enjoys building processes & structure to drive growth
- Strong team player with a proven ability for great collaboration
- Ability to stand in the customers shoes & demonstrated dedication to the customer experience
- Experience using a LMS (SAP Litmos or similar) or in instructional design a plus
- Knowledge & experience in a sales environment preferred
This position may require up to 80% travel
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
The base salary range for this role is $70,000 - 90,000, depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 15+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.