Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience, & technology that enables customized outcomes for doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one weve made to our customers, doctors, & partners: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. Capsule has raised over $250 million from the best consumer internet & healthcare investors in the world.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are energized to accomplish ambitious goals & push themselves & those around them to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & have a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, we would love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As a Logistics Associate, you will play a key role in supporting the Logistics team as an expert in all aspects of the organization, including Delivery/Couriers, Order Retrieval, Dispatch Support, & Dispatch. The Logistics Associate will seamlessly & effectively step in to fulfill any of these roles to ensure on time delivery & customer satisfaction. The Logistics Associate is frequently required to stand; walk; & stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl & occasionally required to sit & climb or balance.
What Youll Do:
- Become fully cross trained in & have a deep understanding in the following key Logistics operations functions: Order Retrieval, Packing & Dispatch Support.
- Seamlessly & effectively execute any of these roles throughout the day, as assigned by the Shift Manager.
- Support any efforts to mitigate the impact to our customer experience & on time delivery.
- In-depth knowledge of Capsule product & logistics procedures.
- Continuously assess current practices & strive to improve delivery processes through real time experience & recommendations to leadership.
- You have a high school diploma / GED & have 1-2 years of experience in dispatch or customer service duties in last mile delivery.
- You are tech savvy, adaptable to new technologies, possess the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment & adapt quickly to changes.
- You are able & willing to stand for long periods of time (at least 8 hours per shift), work varying shifts & hours including overtime & holidays, & have a valid drivers license as you may be required to drive our company van from time to time.
- You are able to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness & work with a minimum amount of supervision.
- You are able to effectively communicate in a timely manner any needs or concerns to Logistics Management & other team members.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates & you give & get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better & be successful.
- You work hard & want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins & remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast & right & don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision & accuracy & where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed & challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form & live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance between putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility & value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.