The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source the business itself no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, & businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent & drive digital discovery, engagement, & revenue all from a single source of truth. Yexts mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is looking for an energetic, experienced & eager Supervisor, Workplace Services to oversee the operation of our growing New York HQ. Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Workplace Services, youll be responsible for maintaining & improving a highly effective workplace, a critical asset for Yext. Youll have high visibility with all levels of our local teams & interface with our Workplace team around the world for global exposure. Joining a high growth company, youll be provided with many exciting opportunities to make an impact.
- Directly oversee & manage performance of a team of multi level Front of House, Back of House coordinators & vendor partners
- Oversee efficient operation of workplace services including food & beverage programs including barista program, office supplies, janitorial, pest control, mail services etc.
- Manage front desk operations. Core responsibilities include offering concierge level of service to our employees
- Oversee the Snack program & aid in supporting in-house barista program
- Procurement of vendors & services as needed
- Oversee efficient operation, maintenance, repair, inspection of building systems including electrical, HVAC, security, life safety, lighting, utilities, telecom, energy management with property management & internal teams
- Manage site operations budget to ensure spend remains within allocated limits
- Manage space planning, seating map, user inventory, internal move-management, office relocation projects
- Manage internal intranet & office playbooks
- Ad hoc initiatives as required
- Bachelor's degree or similar college level education in Facilities Management, Business Management or relevant field (FM Certification a plus)
- Minimum 3-5+ years of relevant experience in Operations, Facilities or Hospitality ideally supporting a high growth & high change, 100,000 sqft + facility
- 3+ years of people manager experience
- Computer savvy, highly proficient in creating presentations, schedules, budgets & financial models
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization & Customer Service skills
- Adept with Gmail, Google Docs, MS Office, & similar applications
- Technical aptitude & comfort with building systems & technical processes
- Aptitude to work autonomously
- Project management skills
- Creative thinker with the ability to trouble-shoot
- Ability to read & interpret floor plans & construction documents
- Subject matter expert in Workplace + Facilities programs
- Experience working for a high-growth company or start-up is a plus
- A strong belief in Yext's mission: putting perfect location information in every hand
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.