About FuboTV/Fubo Gaming:
With a mission to build the worlds leading global live TV streaming platform with the greatest breadth of premium content, interactivity, & integrated wagering, FuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) aims to transcend the industrys current TV model. FuboTV operates in the U.S., Canada, France & Spain. The company also has a rapidly growing engineering center in Bangalore, India that is developing strategic product & technology features for the global Fubo platform.
Fubo Gaming is a new division of live TV streaming platform FuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) that launched in 2021. With consumers already deeply engaged with FuboTV's leading sports streaming packages, Fubo Gaming aims to provide a comprehensive sports & entertainment experience through sports betting & interactive gaming.
Were rapidly growing in employees, subscribers & our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
FuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds & traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
Content discovery & personalization are a key part of fuboTVs mission to provide a best in class user experience. We build systems that help our users discover content in innovative ways, curate a personalized experience that is augmented with data & machine learning. Some of our services include Recommendations, Search, Continue Watching, Segmentation, Targeting, Popular, Trending.
We are looking for a seasoned Data Scientist to join our team to lead data science & ML related initiatives across multiple teams. You will work closely with the product team & other business stakeholders to evangelize & find applications of data science. Your work will be critical in continuously improving user experience & engagement for our subscribers.
At Fubo, the data science team is embedded into mission-focussed engineering teams & squads. While this is not a people management role, you will be responsible for leading data science projects across various teams, and/or be part of such a team. Further responsibilities include:
- Design, develop & evaluate predictive/machine learning algorithms to make informed business decisions or build new product features.
- Collaborate with members of the engineering team to production-ize predictive algorithms.
- Perform data analysis over large sets of data. Build proof of concepts & effectively inform stakeholders of relevant findings.
- Identify & drive new data requirements for new features, work with client platform & data engineering teams for gathering requirements & end to end data collection implementation.
- Mentor & guide junior data scientists, establish best practices for development, measurement & tracking of algorithm performance.
- 10+ years of experience with a Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or relevant field
- Relevant programming experience, preferably python
- Strong understanding of statistics/probability theory
- Strong problem solving ability. Identify most relevant factors related to a particular problem & quickly develop lightweight solutions.
- Experience in predictive analytics/machine learning. Experience with regression techniques, classification algorithms, forecasting algorithms.
- Experience with statistical modeling tools like R, Python, pandas/numpy & SQL.
Nice to have:
- Experience with distributed datastores like HDFS, HBASE, BigTable, BigQuery or similar.
- Experience with distributed computing frameworks like MapReduce, Spark, Beam or similar.
- Experience with Recommender Systems, Natural language processing.
- Leadership experience managing a team or large number of projects.
- Masters or PhD in a quantitative field.
Perks & Benefits:
- At FuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses & learning opportunities
- FuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, & commuter benefits
- Free Premium FuboTV Account
- Health & Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days & regular company-wide activities.
- FuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan, with offices in Chicago, Denver, Paris, & Bangalore
- FuboTV is an e-verified company