At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft Business is changing the way companies, brands & organizations alike leverage the Lyft platform to redefine the way they operate. We are solving big problems, & meeting the needs of our clients & their people, from employees to customers & students to patients, in a whole new way. We are committed to always delivering best in class customer service. Our work is fun, challenging & rewarding & we are looking for customer-focused team members passionate about solving problems & delighting our customers.
As a Field Account Manager dedicated to the Automotive vertical, youll help our future Automotive customers understand how they can leverage Lyft Mobility Solutions to improve customer service, reduce costs, & increase revenue. Were looking for smart, ambitious people who are passionate about revolutionizing the way people get around. Were building the next great transportation platform, & we need world-class talent to achieve our vision.
- Manage & grow executive level relationships with current Automotive clients
- Develop & grow new relationships with stakeholders within existing client accounts
- Launch, manage, & grow rideshare programs with the goal of growing overall revenue & adoption
- Consistently find new revenue streams within existing clients
- Work with internal stakeholders to manage communications, billing, support, account set up, etc.
- Collaborate with Lyfts Local Acquisition Executives to grow regional adoption within large national accounts
- Accurately forecast monthly revenue, manage & update opportunities in CRM, & build pipeline
- Work with Automotive Partnerships leadership to identify, develop, & execute Lyfts strategy within the Automotive industry
- Maintain appropriate activity levels to meet weekly appointment/sales objectives
- Achieve monthly & quarterly revenue goals
- Travel approximately 25% of the time to meet face to face with top clients & attend relevant conferences
- 4+ years of Fortune 500 Account Management experience
- Experience within the Automotive industry & Tech industry is a major plus
- Comfortable with driving adoption of disruptive technology within established markets
- Experience with building long term, executive level relationships, both remotely & in person
- Excellent written, verbal, & presentation skills
- Fluent in program management with a focus on rolling out new programs across a wide range of teams
- Proven track record exceeding revenue targets & goals
- Team-oriented mindset & ability to work with a wide range of individuals
- High levels of sales persistence & work ethic
- Ability to understand & absorb new information quickly
- Comfortable with active change in a start-up environment
- Commitment to execute upon initiatives & gets things done
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.