Youll click with us if you
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective & always open to learning
- Act like an owner
- Have a high & ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed
Named one of the Worlds Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, Hello Alfred is the first & only residential hospitality platform. Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help into the most important space in our lives: our home. As a startup that occupies the intersection of service, technology, real estate, & retail commerce, we are a new kind of company creating a new category of business. After steadily & sustainably scaling our national footprint, we are entering a new phase of rapid growth, & we need a Community Experience Manager to bring our brand to life for our most important customers: our colleagues.
Your mission is to build a community that lives the Alfred values & an experience around them that reinforces, inspires & guides that.
As Community Experience Manager, you will own the team experience at Home Quarters in NYC & for our Alfreds in the field in collaboration with our Director of Programming & national market leaders to build a #oneteam community.
Youll define Hello Alfreds ideal employee experience together with our co-founders & then bring it to life. As we continue our exponential growth & the team expands with us, you will ensure everyone is well supported through digital & IRL tools, communication standards & norms, & an inclusive & thoughtful work culture. Most importantly, you will build a work-as-play foundation to engage, motivate, & inspire the team as we continue on our mission to be the best in the world at what we do.
Your first few months will focus on Home Quarters, our NYC office space. You recognize this space as a key tool in an ideal employee experience across the company & your work will set in place a strong foundation of consistent excellence here.
How youll help us be successful
- Oversee day-to-day operations at our NYC office, Home Quarters. Work with the office management team to make this space truly our home base. Youll focus on ensuring its highest & best use. Collaborate with the creative team on HQ updates & renovations.
- Expand our culture of hospitality. Create & ensure welcoming & memorable first & last impressions for anyone passing through HomeQ.
- Build community. Design how our offices across the US connect & communicate as #oneteam.
- Bring our brand to life. Think of the full experience, in & across our markets to nurture happiness, health, & productivity in our community.
- Set standards. Further define HomeQ best practices & then build systems to adopt & enforce them.
- Stay prepared. Anticipate & execute regular & pop-up tasks such as buying groceries for the HomeQ, team lunches, office supplies, etc.
- Build meaningful relationships. Get to know our team like family, enabling you to anticipate needs & help make work lives better.
- Take ownership. If something is broken, fix it yourself or figure out how its getting fixed.
- Guard the nest. Manage logistics & quality assurance for services provided by outside vendors.
- Build first impressions. Work with Talent Team to welcome new hires on a weekly basis.
What else youll need
- A college degree OR 2-3 years relevant work experience
- Ability to adapt to changes in a fast-paced, bustling startup environment
- A track record of strong organizational skills
- A desire to be hands-on
Hello Alfred is a hospitality & technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in our lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust with the keys to their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, & its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- & third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
As a result, we build products people not only can love, but trust. Human-powered technology with heart.
Find out why Fast Company named this four-year-old startup one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. Join us on our mission to build the future of urban living.
Note: We only hire people who are hospitable, extremely polite & down to make shit happen.