We are currently looking for a Hindi Language Specialist for our global Content Agency within Booking.com.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the quality of the Hindi version of the Booking Holdings products (website, apps, newsletter etc.) & communication materials (TV commercials, PR releases etc.) for a variety of clients throughout the business with content needs.
Besides being passionate about language & localization, as a Language Specialist you have a strong commercial understanding which helps you to maintain & continuously improve the quality of our products. You take action accordingly in order to provide our customers with a product at the highest standard of quality.
This position will be based in our Mumbai office.
- Translate, create, localize & review content for the Hindi market;
- Provide commercially attractive & creative translations from UK English into Hindi for website copy, app copy & promotional materials, including newsletters, to appeal to the Hindi market;
- Maintain the quality of the Hindi version of Booking.com, including conducting product checks & maintaining language specific tools, such as glossaries & style guides;
- Provide custom language services, as requested by other departments, such as providing localized marketing content, language-based research & data collection & analysis designed to optimize the effectiveness of the website & the service offered to Hindi customers;
- Freelance management & support, such as evaluating the quality of translations for candidates, quality monitoring of the freelance translations, providing freelancers with consistent feedback.
- Higher education in a relevant field;
- Fluent level spoken & written Hindi, accompanied with excellent knowledge of English;
- Experience in translating and/or writing attractive, localized website copy for the Hindi market;
- Strong customer focus;
- Strong computer skills, including familiarity with Computer Assisted Translations tools;
- Flexibility, accuracy, efficiency, experience in working with deadlines, prioritization skills, strong analytical skills & ability to multitask;
- Proactive & initiative, both when working independently & in collaboration with a team;
- Positive attitude;
- Experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry;
- Experience in social media content production, audio visual localization, & conducting market research for the Hindi market would be a plus.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative & performance oriented;
- Internal trainings & various possibilities of personal development in our fast growing company.