We believe people deserve an experience of the internet that doesnt require them to trade convenience for privacy & ownership for security. Theres no better place to begin than by representing the interest of individuals at the moment when their relationship with a company starts account creation & login.
Our company has reached a crucial inflection point, on the back of our $110M Series D & the evolving global discourse around our relationship with the technology we use every day. We have an opportunity to build a category-defining brand, & with your creative, empathetic, & storytelling leadership, our lofty ambitions might just become a reality.
Dashlane is a password manager & online security app for everyone who lives, works, & plays on the internet. Our award-winning app keeps logins, personal data, & payment info secure & accessible using patented, zero-knowledge architecture. Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for password security & the belief that with the right tools, we can help every digital citizen realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has already enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions & empowered over 11 million users in 180 countries to manage & secure their digital identities.
We pride ourselves on being a well-run, subscription-based business led by experienced executives whose most important responsibility is to respectfully manage the time & attention of their teams. Were backed by the worlds best investors dedicated to building iconic brands & sustainable, legacy-defining businesses.
The Head of Brand will lead the creative hub of the Marketing organization, & report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer. This person will lead brand marketing & creative operations, bringing creative from the brief to the market. They will also bring the brand to life across channels & experiences, tell the story of how Dashlane works, & clearly articulate what makes our product superior.
At Dashlane you will:
Develop a consistent, cohesive, & bold vision for Dashlane & how it lives across channels & campaigns to drive business goals
- Craft B2C & B2B consumer messages that tell the story of how Dashlane works. Align product communication across all channels & deliver personalized experiences that accrue value beyond the initial campaign.
- Oversee brand strategy, campaign & media planning, local marketing, content marketing & social marketing, culture & entertainment marketing (influencer, product placement, original content).
- Lead marketing/creative operations, which is responsible for bringing creative from the brief to the market.
- Identify & harness key consumer insights & compelling stories to create awareness & messaging that supports customer acquisition & retention.
- Develop support & education assets for new releases.
Lead an interdisciplinary team & champion Dashlane's values
- Oversee brand strategy, campaign & media planning, local marketing, content & social marketing, & culture & entertainment marketing (influencer, product placement, original content).
- Mentor & motivate the team into a well-oiled operation, & coach them on how to successfully partner cross-functionally to quickly & efficiently execute on large-scale programs.
- Build internal & external teams as needed, to support the strategies for immediate & future growth.
- Create alignment with essential internal partners across the company. Deliver thorough documentation, analytical playbooks, & detailed partnership updates that highlight achieved brand milestones & critical wins.
- 10+ years of successfully building global consumer brands, creating a compelling consumer message across integrated & innovative media channels, particularly for challenger brands.
- Cultivated & led a global marketing organization through high-growth periods. Ideally at a consumer technology or a technology-driven consumer subscription/direct-to-consumer business.
- Achieved success in launching an innovative, modern product or service with a compelling brand story that touched a broad & diverse audience.
We're Also Looking For:
- Consistently leverages data, analytics, insights & metrics to propel brand strategy & execute compelling marketing programs that deliver measurable value.
- Track-record of producing & presenting compelling, convincing market data & information to a perceptive & experienced executive leadership team.
- Extraordinary interpersonal & communication skills, cultivator of collaboratively working relationships with teams across an organization.
- Inspires creative thinking & a make it happen mindset for employees at all levels.
- Thoughtfully hired, mentored & retained a world-class team within a fast-paced, hyper-growth, ever-changing industry/
- Grows & maintains strong dynamics between media partners, agencies, studios, networks, producers, digital specialists, & influencers to create a variety of engaging brand experiences successfully.
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community & foster a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.