The Marketing Analytics team at Peloton is a full-stack team responsible for data, analytics, & predictive modeling to accelerate & optimize connected fitness membership growth across all marketing channels. The team consists of 3 functional areas: Analytics Engineering, Marketing Science, & Product Marketing Analytics.
Peloton is looking for a talented individual to build & lead our newly formed Product Marketing Analytics function - a hybrid of traditional responsibilities in product, marketing, & business analytics. This team will be the "swiss army knife" of applying data for impact, & will play a critical role in holistic measurement of acquisition, retention, & engagement KPIs across our Bike & Tread lines of business. The ideal candidate combines outstanding business acumen & communication skills with world-class analytical skills, with deep experience marrying the art & science of analytics & working with product marketing teams to interpret data & drive impact.
- Build out a critical cross-functional function to empower disciplined & holistic marketing decisions across the Product Marketing organization
- Collaborate with a variety of business stakeholder teams (e.g. Product Marketing, Media, Lifecycle, Brand, Creative, Web, Insights) to understand marketing strategy/execution tactics & help teams apply data-driven insights & solutions
- Understand existing metrics/data availability across Marketing, Revenue, Member, Data Science, & Product Analytics
- Thoughtfully develop primary/secondary metrics & dashboards to track customer health across all stages of their lifecycle - acquisition, retention, & engagement - & leverage structured & disciplined thought processes to provide holistic & nuanced interpretations of this data
- Holistically measure brand & DR cross-channel marketing campaigns across a plethora of metrics (e.g. sales, visitors, leads, test class, brand awareness/consideration) to understand short- & long-term business impact
- Support data & analytics self-service across non-technical marketing stakeholders & evangelize best practices
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field
- 8-10 years of experience in product analytics and/or marketing analytics
- 3-5 years of experience building & leading top-performing teams in a people management capacity
- Highly proficient in SQL, with the ability to write complex & nuanced queries against new or unfamiliar data sets. Serious plus: advanced experience working with data visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
- Experience conducting & reporting out on business modeling/analysis using Excel & Powerpoint
- Experience working with brand measurement & consumer insights teams, including qualitative & quantitative studies in awareness/consideration, path to purchase, etc.
- Familiarity with media measurement, including MMM, MTA, incremental lift studies, & A/B testing, as well as an understanding of strengths & weaknesses of each measurement methodology
- Proactive, thoughtful, & highly organized self-starter; thrives in ambiguity & solving open-ended problems without a clear right answer
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization. Also needs to be able to distill technical or complex matters into clear & concise explanations to senior leaders & less technical stakeholders
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.