Pelotons Content division, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations, & Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of best-of-breed live & on-demand fitness content to our Members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. Were looking for a Global VP/GM of Member Experience to develop & manage a world-class brick-and-mortar boutique fitness & live production-based audience services experience for our two Peloton Studios facilities (New York & London). Successful candidate will be able to create a memorable experience customized to fit each of our Members desires for each visit.
- Develop & implement global strategies & standard operating procedures for Pelotons two state-of-the-art super studio facilities (both currently under construction)
- Develop world-class concierge services for Peloton Members to be surprised & delighted in both large & small ways every visit to the studio
- Curate launch & manage a guest experience that is second-to-none in the fitness space including
- Food & beverage offerings (snacks, shakes, meals)
- Pre & post workout experience including check-in, special event celebrations, shower & grooming products, etc.
- Concierge services that go far beyond the expected
- Development & management of all aspects of the Studio Operations team:
- Hardware maintenance
- Laundry services
- Management of third party vendors
- Oversight & management of teams supporting Peloton Studios (concierge, studio operations, in-studio member experience, audience services)
- Partnering with production teams, create worlds best live-production audience experience & ensure quality guest visit every time
- 10 years in hospitality, fitness, theme park and/or entertainment studio management in a guest-facing capacity
- Excellent people management skills for large, multi-faceted teams
- Unparalleled guest relations focus, ability to deliver added touches & details to make every visit by every Member feel special
- Mastery of operations from all aspects of a brick-and-mortar guest destination
- A true leader to set the tone for two sets of guest experience, concierge, front of house, back of house, operations teams; able to create consistent Member experience across two continents
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple locations while never sacrificing quality
- Global/international experience a huge plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.