They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
As a Talent Sourcer you will be tasked with the challenge of actively sourcing, networking, creating pipeline, & leveraging recruiting best practices to hire the right talent for Gympass. As a trusted advisor to the business, you will act as a gatekeeper of our culture & mission through the new members you source to bring to our team. We are a mission oriented, results driven, fun, energetic & fast-paced team environment.
What You'll Do...
- Proactively source, recruit, engage, & maintain a strong candidate pipeline for all open positions for assigned departments (Sales, Client Success, Gympass Plus, Finance, Ops, Marketing)
- Build & strengthen the overall talent pipeline with best-in-class, diverse talent.
- Sourcing: Identify & target passive candidates that could meet the current & future hiring needs
- Develop best practices for conducting research & finding new sourcing methods to create innovative search strategies
- Leverage social media, multiple network sources, online tools, industry relationships, & community involvement to identify top talent
- Screen resumes & assess candidates to determine appropriate next steps
- Measure & improve response & conversion rate metrics for the talent pipeline
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies & channels including your external network, job boards, referrals, social media & digital outreach to find A-Players to join our mission
- Provide candidates with a positive & engaging experience
You Should Have....
- Bachelors Degree required
- 2-3 years experience as a Sourcer in a fast-paced environment, ideally within a start-up is a plus
- Strong & creative sourcing strategies
- Experience with Greenhouse is a plus
- Able to work in all things Google Calendar & Drive, Gmail, sheets
- Self-drive & initiative, with the ability to figure things out on your own, confidence, & competence to communicate with all levels of management
- Ownership mentality who thrives in an ambiguous environment
- Team player, very responsive, & organized
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- High degree of professionalism & confidentiality in handling confidential information
- A passion for health & wellness
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Highly subsidized employee health insurance plans, some even covered 100%
- Company subsidized Gympass on us, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch.
- Competitive PTO that starts on Day 1 & a floating holiday to be used for religious reasons
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.