Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are looking to add an Operations Analyst to our team in New York or Boulder, CO! As an Operations Analyst, you will take a hands-on approach & deliver strategic operational leadership across all aspects of production & fulfillment that is processed through our external vendor network. We're searching for a visionary leader who is excited to build something meaningful & share it with the world!
- Provide cross-functional leadership to our vendor fulfillment network & immerse yourself in daily operations to optimize productivity, promote growth, encourage innovation ideas, & add to an excellent culture
- Map out, drive & continuously improve the day-to-day operations in a hyper-growth environment, effectively engaging, motivating & directing the team to ensure on-time & accurate delivery of customer orders
- Collaborate as part of dynamic & cross functional teams to continuously improve the daily operations of Production, Planning & Fulfillment teams while continuously driving & delivering results against established company criteria & key performance indicators
- Create & maintain dashboards & tools, ensuring that Managers are abreast of network trends & have the best insights available to continue sharpening network performance.
- Drive a customer-focused environment committed to delivering the highest quality product to our customers
- Analyze vendor performance to identify operational opportunities, trends, & potential cost-saving improvements
- Bold: youre adventurous, outgoing & optimistic; youre confident making decisions & taking calculated risks
Entrepreneurial in Spirit: you have vision, passion & imagination; you are not afraid to ask what if & constantly challenge the status quo
- Versatile: you roll with the punches & dont get overwhelmed easily; you enjoy grinding away at issues & have a knack for delivering results in hyper-growth, constantly changing environments
- Analytical: data is your friend; you're able to translate numbers into action & pave the way for efficiency
- Team-oriented: you have a track record of leading cross-functional teams & cultivating collaborative partnerships at all levels & departments of an organization
- Strategic: you recognize & resolve situations that are ambiguous or challenging & use logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, & present approaches to solve complex problems while thinking in terms of contingency plans
- Customer-focused: slightly obsessive-compulsive when it comes to customer experience & strive to deliver a product that is second to none
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors degree or 2+ years supporting fulfillment & production operations in food, beverage, or perishables, manufacturing or distribution
- A comprehensive background in Operations & Vendor Management
- Effective project management skills
- Efficient Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) & Google app (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.)
- A collaborative, team oriented working style
- Ability to travel 25%, ability to work swing shift 1PM to 10PM EST during non-travel times
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Emergency child & adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company