Digital Media Trafficker
The Digital Media Trafficker will work directly with the Media Buying & Account Management teams at Townsquare Media. The Digital Trafficker will support the Ignite team with tasks related to the setting up of all digital campaigns in the various DSPs & Platforms that we work with.
- Bachelors degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Statistics, Finance, or Economics preferred
- At least 6 months experience in the digital media industry preferred
- Experience working within Facebook or Google is preferred but not a requirement
- Superior time management & organizational skills as well as the capacity to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Understanding of the digital media industry
- Above average problem-solving skills & troubleshooting
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in both a team environment & independently
- Must be proficient, intermediate level, with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Responsible for keyword/audience research inclusive of estimator builds, campaign set-up, trafficking of creative
- Owns day-to-day campaign launches on paid search & social platforms
- In charge of pacing documents, updating & sending out daily
- Manage day-to-day trafficking of digital ad campaigns across multiple platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, AdWords, Matchcraft & others
- Know & follow the business rules per platform
- Creative testing & troubleshooting
- Pixel building & troubleshooting
- Proactively alert Account Management of any inconsistencies or issues with each campaign
- Assist the Media Buying team in implementing campaign optimizations
- Possess strong communication & analytical skills
- Timely delivery of all tasks
Townsquare is a media, entertainment & digital marketing solutions company principally focused on small & mid-sized markets across the U.S. Our assets include 318 radio stations & more than 325 local websites in67 U.S. markets, approximately 550 live events with nearly 18 million attendees each year in the U.S. & Canada, a digital marketing solutions company serving more than 11,750 small to medium sized businesses, & one of the largest digital advertising networks focused on music & entertainment reaching more than 50 million unique visitors each month. Our brands include iconic local media assets such asWYRK,KLAQ,K2andNJ101.5; acclaimed music festivals such asMountain Jam,WE Festand theTaste of Country Music Festival; unique touring lifestyle & entertainment events such as theAmerica on Tapcraft beer festival series, theInsane Inflatable 5Kobstacle race series andNorth American Midway Entertainment, North Americas largest mobile amusement company; & leading tastemaker music & entertainment owned & affiliated websites such asXXLMag.com,TasteofCountry.com,Loudwire.comandBrooklynVegan.com. Additionally, Townsquare also operates Townsquare Cares, a non-profit organization that seeks to better the lives of troops & their families.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Medias employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to & including discharge.