FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
About the role
The Growth Marketing Manager, Sportbook will be responsible for driving revenue & customer value by cross-selling customers across all FanDuel Group products (Casino, Fantasy, Sportsbook, TVG) at the right time & right place. This is a critical role for the company that requires a strategic, deeply analytical, customer-focused, & tenacious professional. You will need to collaborate closely with Growth, Customer Marketing, Product, Analytics, & Commercial functions, & have the ability to influence a cross-functional & matrixed group.
What you'll do
- Reporting: Work with Commercial & Analytics to develop cross-sell KPIs & reporting. Own the achievement & reporting of cross-sell performance on a macro product line level, as well as on an individual campaign level
- Customer Value: Work with Analytics to develop an understanding of the impact of of cross-sell on customer value. Share these results across the company to evangelize cross-sell
- Customer Lifecycle: Identify key points in the customer lifecycle, & key customer segments to cross-sell customers to other brands, & collaborate with the Customer Marketing team to implement & measure these programs
- Segmentation: Identify ideal customer segments to target for cross-sell, & execute ad-hoc as well as always-on campaigns for these users
- Events Calendar / Offers: Create monthly calendar of ad hoc cross-sell offers, collaborating with the Growth team to understand key acquisition periods & high-performing offers
- Testing & Learning: Run a test & learn strategy to drive cross-sell improvements, optimizing targeting, offer, channel, creative etc.
- Product Optimizations: Identify opportunities to drive cross-sell in Product, & collaborate with Product Development on improvements & improving promotional placements
- Project Management: Project manage all levels of milestones, tasks, & dependencies across all relevant departments / functions for all cross-sell initiatives
- Additional Projects: Own the identification & implementation of additional potential cross-sell channels (e.g. Retail)
Who we're looking for
- Customer Focus Thinks about customers 24/7, & puts them at the heart of all that we do
- Business Insights Data-driven & strategic; uses insights to impact commercial drivers. Highly proficient in Excel & data visualization tools including Tableau
- Marketeer - Previous experience in multiple marketing functions such as Growth, Retention, & Product Marketing. Experience with marketing tools & systems a plus, e.g. email service providers, mobile marketing, tracking & attribution tools
- Collaborative An absolute team player who thrives on working in a complex, matrixed environment & can influence others
- Driven - Driven to set & achieve ambitious goals by thinking outside-the-box & tenaciously pursuing new opportunities
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- 401K with company contribution match
- Generous healthcare plans
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.