Member Support Associate - Social, Community, Legal, Executive Support
Location: Plano, TX
General role description:
The Member Support Associate is responsible for working directly with Members to resolve their issues & provide great experiences. Associates will handle escalations & complex Member interactions. We are looking for candidates to join a team that focuses on providing outstanding support in the areas of Social, Community, Legal, & Executive Support. The successful candidate must be highly skilled in social media; proficient at managing highly visible or escalated situations; & capable of interacting directly with the most senior executives in the company.
- Monitor Pelotons social channels by addressing any support-related posts, comments, messages & taking appropriate follow-up actions
- Resolving Support-related social posts, comments & messages using standard processes, tools & follow up to resolve Member issues & communicate with internal stakeholders, as appropriate
- Engage with Members on Pelotons social media accounts
- Monitor & respond to reviews, including proactive outreach to address support issues identified
- Provide elevated support for high-visibility Members (e.g., celebrities, pro athletes, business executives) in a timely & high-touch way
- Provide exceptional Executive Support by driving resolution & outcomes on some of the most difficult interactions with Peloton Members
- Work with the Legal team on escalated interactions concerning liability issues by driving resolution & outcomes
- Support the Manager & the team to ensure daily goals are met in the areas of Member experience, performance, & productivity
- Think creatively about ways in which we can elevate the Peloton experience for our members every day & solve problems, & share those ideas.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in the customer service/support space with leadership responsibility preferred
- Highly skilled with social media with experience monitoring & contributing to public posts
- Exceptional communication skills especially in the area of written communication with the ability to draft & post messages on behalf of the company & senior executives
- Significant experience dealing with complex customer service issues involving potentially escalated customers
- Maintain discretion in dealing with high profile Members & issues of confidentiality or sensitivity to our Members, the community, or the company
- Ability to remain professional & composed while dealing with multiple internal & external parties in high pressured situations to achieve positive outcomes
- Ability to learn from interactions, detect trends, & analyze data in order to identify issues & recommend solutions
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, or liberal arts preferred
- 3+ years of experience in retail, hospitality and/or customer service preferred
- Desire & ability to work different shifts to provide full coverage as part of a team.
Founded in 2012, Peloton uses technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We bring our Members live & on-demand workouts from the worlds best instructors via the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread & Peloton Digital platforms.
We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our Members first & obsess over every touchpoint of their experience. We hire the best & encourage all of our associates to be passionate brand ambassadors. Most important, we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crains & is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Pelotons investors include True Ventures, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBCUniversal, & Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.