Company Description|Job Description
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Global Client Services works with issuers, acquirers, processors & merchants worldwide to develop & deliver the support model for Visa This includes day-to-day operations & product support, back office support & customer performance reporting.
This is a mid-level professional role with progressive responsibility as experience grows. This role serves as a functional/technical specialist, working independently with guidance only in complex & unconventional situations.
- Manage activities, requests for support & information, & operational issues for Visa's Global clients & processors using shared services best practices to align with client & internal expectations.
- Coordinate input from clients & internal organizations as needed. Perform work with a high degree of excellence, maintaining established service level objectives for completion.
- Manage an efficient & timely process, ensuring proper documentation for audit purposes.
- Identify key process improvement & client training/retraining opportunities based on inquiry trends & any operational pain-points
- Identify opportunities to improve forms, processes, & hand-offs to expedite & improve service delivery
- Deliver timely & accurate monthly reports to global & regional stakeholders, identifying & speaking to any variances & trends.
- Manage documentation in SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics, & other data repositories.
- Build & enhance positive working relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- Must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems & meet deadlines for assigned work, coordinating & collaborating with internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required & 3-5 year's relevant work experience.
- Excellent time management, organization, & planning skills are essential.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, & manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, & ability to effectively prioritize & multi-task under deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, & interpersonal skills are required. Mastery of the English language required
- Fluency in one of the following languages is a plus: Portuguese
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.