Tanium is looking for an experienced Sr. HR Business Partner who will build partnerships with leaders at all levels to develop strong organizations that enable the company to thrive & employees to experience Tanium as the best place for them to grow themselves & their careers. You will be joining a highly collaborative team that works hard together, has each others backs, & delivers results. You will need to move fast with confidence.This position reports to the Chief People Officer.
What youll do:
You will coach leaders & resolve complex organizational challenges with people-related solutions. This includes contributing to the development & managing the execution of people programs such as talent planning, organizational design, new manager enablement, coaching, employee engagement, change management, & diversity & inclusion.
- You will need to have a deep understanding of the many aspects of the business & be a thought leader on people & organizational topics. You will contribute at both strategic & hands-on levels.
- Strategically partner with the business to design & deliver targeted solutions, including strategic planning, organizational design, change management, & team building.
- Develop & implement engagement programs that are consistent with the strategic needs of the business & continue to build an extraordinary employee experience.
- Make an impact with metrics, data analysis, & continuous improvement
- Build trusted relationships & credibility within your business groups & acrossmany organizations.
- Work with the business unit leadership team & all employees to ensure the Tanium values
- Help leadership be more effective by providing effective coaching
- Support good performance management & employee engagement
- Solve problems & identify root causes of various complex issues, design & implement solutions across multiple disciplines, at times beyond HR solutions.
- Translate the business units need to HR & keep the business unit leadership updated on all HR programs & processes.
- Work with leaders to effectively execute workforce planning (headcount, hiring, & training targets, etc.)
- Manage projects at various scale, with independent problem-solving skills, & attention to detail.
- Address & manage employee relations issue fairly, thoroughly, & proactively.
- Partner with various HR teams including Recruiting, Total Rewards, HR Ops, & L&D to deliver people programs that are relevant & aligned to business needs.
- Work across cultural & geographical boundaries, & build HR approaches that deliver value across diverse global markets. Interact, influence, & collaborate across different cultures, languages, & time zones.
- Be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to move the business forward
- Monitor the "pulse" of the organization to ensure a high level of employee engagement
Were looking for someone with:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Education, Talent Development, Organizational Development or similar field or equivalent through a combination of education & experience.
- At least 7-10 years of HR experience working closely in the business, with at least 5 yearsas an HR Business Partner or equivalent.
- Ability to develop & deliver scalable people programs that are consistent with the strategic needs of the business & continue to build an extraordinary employee experience.
- Ability to develop a set of actionable & targeted change leadership management plans, including communication plans, stakeholder engagement, & targeted coaching.
- Excellent follow-through, judgment, & sense of humor. Make it happen attitude.
- Ability to maintain focus & keep a strong eye on the details in an ambiguous & rapidly changing environment.
- Have a strong depth of experience in employee & leadership development, employee relations, HR operations, & compliance
- Solid knowledge of state & federal labor laws. Experience producing results with & for globally distributed business teams.
- Exceptional written & interpersonal skills.
- Strong team philosophy; proven ability to work positively, collaboratively & professionally within a team & across organizations.
- A mix of experience in fast-growing technology companies & more established organizations.
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
"At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off."