WHO ARE WE?
The tech team builds the systems & apps that communicate with our customers, warehouses, customer service, payment providers, & more. In short, we create & manage the systems that keep the business running and, more importantly, make dogs happy. We work collaboratively (no such thing as a dumb question) & scientifically (test & measure whenever we can), while taking the work--but not ourselves--too seriously. We generally work on squads of engineers, product designers, data analysts, QA & product management. We also work closely with stakeholders throughout the company to get things done. We see technology as a means to an end; we love solving problems & making the most of our time!
WHO WERE LOOKING FOR
First & foremost, you are an awesome communicator. You have a gift for keeping the ball rolling, getting everyone coordinated, & making sure each team is set up for success within the broader context of the organizations goals. On top of that, we will need you to hold project team members accountable to their commitment deadlines. We are sniffing for someone who can socialize the solution with Stakeholders, laying the foundation for Implementation & Change Management. Lastly, you will have the ability to identify project issues via an Issues Log & ensure resolution, manage Change Requests & their impacts to the project, & report status to stakeholders.
- Gather & document requirements (both operational & functional, with an understanding of technical) within a BRD template.
- Gain agreement on project objectives with SMEs & Stakeholders on Scope & Acceptance Criteria
- Facilitate sign-offs for requirements, testing, & acceptance of deliverables
- Process-flow current, transitional & future states of assigned engagements from a functional perspective
- Work with Develop & document project plan, including: WBS, task relationships & dependencies
- In conjunction with SMEs & Stakeholders, ascertain LOE on task packets, develop timeline w/Milestones, assign resources (including external), delineate phases (if applicable)
- Facilitate communication between project team members, as needed.
- Facilitate & report on User Testing status; Track & report on any re-work that may be required along with associated project impact
- Plan & facilitate requirements & conditions required for successful cut-over\implementation
- Secure User Sign-offs & Acceptance Criteria for entry into Production
- 4-year degree in business or related IT field
- 23 years experience managing operational or IT projects using formal PM methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid)
- Must have worked on at least one large-scale IT System integration, preferably finance, light manufacturing and/or distribution.
- Experience using any Project Management software (Clubhouse; Monday; Team Gannt; SmartSheets, etc.)
- Proficient at creating basic process flows
- MS Office Suite and/or Google Tools Suite
Here at BARK, we love dogs & their people. Were looking to make all dogs happy throughout the entire world (were not kidding). Think Disney for dogs -- we make magic for dogs & their people through our products, events, & experiences.
Our ambition level is high, the opportunity is huge, & our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly-themed subscription of all-natural treats & clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 70 million toys & treats to the dogs across the world & use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives & ways to make magic between dogs & their people. Weve since expanded into other offerings as well, as we aim to become THE Dog Company for every family with a four-legged, belly-scratch-loving, interspecies family member.