At TouchBistro, Corporate Development is responsible for ensuring the long term growth, profitability & durability of the business. These responsibilities include corporate strategy & enterprise planning; M&A & strategic partnerships; developing and/or managing emerging business & international expansion; & driving & supporting business operations across the enterprise.
TouchBistro is seeking an extremely talented Sr. Corporate Development Manager who will be responsible for generating, managing & executing mergers & acquisitions & strategic partnerships in the restaurant software, technology, & payments sector.
The selected candidate will be part of a small, collaborative team that values authentic, strong-willed individuals who think creatively; proactively look for growth opportunities; & drive business excellence. The Sr. Corporate Development Manager will report to the Vice President, Corporate Development.
- Research & Thought Leadership - Synthesize internal, independent & 3rd party research, to develop a point of view & become an expert on opportunities across the restaurant software, technology, & payments ecosystem, spanning customer segments, geographic markets & time horizons
- Collaboration - Partner across the business, with business unit & functional leaders & colleagues, to understand TouchBistros current business, customers, & capabilities & to help identify & evaluate expansion opportunities
- Awareness & Pipeline Development - Identify appropriate opportunities that support TouchBistros strategic priorities through interaction with senior business leaders, investment bankers, venture capitalists, & via organic pipeline generation
- M&A - Support or lead modeling & business case development; deal review & structuring; due diligence with cross functional teams; & post-close activities, including operational integration & 90-day post-close reporting & business case review
- Strategic Partnerships - Evaluate, structure, & manage high-value partnerships that accelerate TouchBistros business objectives
- Long Term Durability & IPO Readiness - Work across the business & with the senior leadership team to ensure TouchBistros profitability & durability long term & prepare TouchBistro for the next phase of its evolution - a potential initial public offering (IPO)
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 7+ years of relevant functional experience required which includes corporate development/M&A, private equity, management consulting and/or investment banking
- Experience creating, analyzing, & executing M&A processes for a wide variety of transactions
- Experience with SaaS and/or Payments businesses, ideally in an operational or strategy role (desirable)
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Accounting, or related field required
- MBA/Masters degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Accounting, or related field preferred
- An independent, creative & strategic thinker who can make convincing, data-driven arguments & demonstrates business acumen, good judgment, & common sense
- Very strong analytical & communication skills
- Ability to work across all business & functional units, demonstrating a strong bias for action
- Intellectually curious with a passion for problem solving, identifying opportunities, & setting priorities
- Able & willing to take initiative & work independently
- Effective time management, organizational, & prioritization skills
- Desire to excel in a fast-paced, cross-functional, & results-oriented work environment
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.