About Pear Therapeutics:
Pear Therapeutics is the leader in prescription digital therapeutics. We aim to redefine medicine by discovering, developing, & delivering clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement & tracking tools for clinicians, & cost-effective solutions for payers. Pear has a pipeline of products & product candidates across therapeutic areas, including severe psychiatric & neurological conditions. Our lead product, reSET, for the treatment of Substance Use Disorder, was the first prescription digital therapeutic to receive marketing authorization from the FDA to treat disease. Pears second product, reSET-O, for the treatment of Opioid Use Disorder, received marketing authorization from the FDA in December 2018. For more information, visit us atwww.peartherapeutics.com.
The Implementation Project Manager (Contract) is responsible for coordinating all project management aspects of the customer implementation including analysis of needs, project scope, schedules, resources, change management, & forecasting.
- Prepare & deliver scope of work document to customer & achieve commitment from customer resources regarding scope, timeline, & necessary resources.
- Produce & validate the implementation schedule with customer, sales leadership & project team members for all phases of the project.
- Understand & communicate dependencies between project tracks to identify critical path tasks & keep the project on schedule.
- Work with project teams to accurately forecast project hours & effort & approve project team hours as they are accrued.
- Maintain customer relationships after implementation projects are complete.
- Partner with Clinical implementation managers to support on-going utilization & product enhancements with the customer.
- Maintain documentation of the status, owners, & timing for all open tasks & deliverables.
- Maintain project records of all correspondence with customer.
- Manage & direct new implementation projects, & additional upgrade on new projects as needed.
- 3 + Years Managing Implementation Projects.
- 3 + Years Software Related Project Management.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent client-facing & internal communication skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail & multitasking skills.
- Up to 20% Travel
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Pear Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms & conditions of employment for all employees & job applicants without regard to race, color, religion or religious creed, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding & related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, genetic information, qualified physical or mental disability or handicap, medical condition, qualified military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Pear Therapeutics also follows all applicable national, state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration & Nationality Act. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leave of absences, compensation & training.