Software Engineer, iOS
The Digital team at Peloton builds products & features for our growing base of mobile subscribers & supports Bike & Tread owners when theyre not on our hardware. The application lets members plan workouts, keep track of their progress, & take classes for additional modalities like yoga, meditation, & outdoor running.
In this role, you will work with the team that builds features for the Peloton iOS, watchOS, & tvOS applications. You will also work with our product, design, & backend teams to identify & inform the platform elements required to support client-side features.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Ability to write code that is readable, maintainable, documented, & thoroughly tested.
- Familiarity with UIKit (SwiftUI & Combine are a plus) & Auto Layout.
- Understanding of the concurrency APIs available on Apples platforms.
- Significant experience developing integrations with RESTful APIs.
- Experience writing appropriate test coverage with XCTest & XCUITest.
- Understanding of modern architecture patterns like Model-View-View Model (MVVM).
- Experience with Git.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have experience with reactive programming (Combine, Rx, ReactiveSwift, or the like).
- Have experience with continuous build systems.
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS ROLE:
- Work with frameworks like SwiftUI, Combine, CoreBluetooth, HealthKit, watchOS, tvOS & CoreLocation, CoreMotion, AVFoundation, & more.
- An incredibly supportive team that values feedback, both positive & for career growth.
- Ownershipbe part of a small team that ships an application to a large user base.
- Continuous learning. We strive to make a year of learning on Pelotons team worth multiple at other companies. We encourage this through a generous education budget, conference reimbursement, mentoring, team lunches over recorded talks, open architecture discussions, & thoughtful code review.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.