- Build out & manage an elite Custom Development team within Professional Services that will wear many development hats & be asked to effectively partner with the Solutions Architecture team to develop more complex or custom coded solutions for Litify clients. Litify is a SaaS platform built on the Salesforce.com technology.
- Typical projects include lightning components, visualforce pages, apex triggers, 3rd party applications & integrations, partnership integrations
- Comfortable joining high profile client or prospect calls as needed. Knows how to speak both human & code
- Host office hours for the Solutions Architecture team & provide support in their slack channel for more complex questions & solutioning support
- Develop a strong collaboration with the Product team & set up the team to act as the Professional Services teams gateway to Product: engaging with the Product team if help is needed to execute on a project, bubbling up to Product when a particular project/solution becomes a trend & should be productized, etc.
- Be responsible for developing & improving Professional Services internal team tooling & workflow automations
- Develop & improve team processes
- Liaison with other cross team leads & teams
- Be responsible for setting & tracking against team KPIs
- Serve as an important escalation path; interact with clients / vendors as needed
- Be responsible for team capacity planning & hiring
You have (required):
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Previous experience in a client facing role. Previous experience building out & managing a client facing development team
- 4+ years people managing a team of full stack engineers at various levels; able to effectively provide engineering mentorship & coaching
- Experience creating & improving workflows, processes & cross team collaboration (especially with Product & other Professional Services teams).
- Strong track record in developing & achieving dev team goals & KPIs
- Extensive experience with Jira/Confluence, including building out workflows, reports & a well maintained knowledge base
- Solid knowledge of Database technologies such as SQL, PL/SQL & relational database schema design
- Willing to travel if needed (~25%)
You have (nice-to-have):
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- Common experience with IPASS and/or ETL platforms
- Experience building highly scalable web applications.
- Experience with Agile software development & test-driven development.
- Salesforce Advanced Developer or Platform Developer II Certification
- Previous experience working at a SaaS company / developing integration solutions for SaaS platforms