Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
We are looking for a Sr. Program Manager of Content Operations to lead the mailchimp.com & content management ops program to deliver Mailchimp-y customer experiences & revenue performance.
The Senior Program Manager of Content Operations is a leader with a proven record of content management system (CMS) development & delivery of best-in-class digital experiences & delivery models leveraging both outsourced & in-house teams. You are an accomplished digital leader from a SaaS organization known for its superior digital consumer experience. You partner well with stakeholders across the business to build & operate processes, systems, & programs. You are an effective communicator & change agent who has a passion for leading continuous customer & digital experience transformations.
What you'll do here:
- Act as the content operations lead collaborating with business leaders across the organization to ensure the .com supports & aligns with the overall corporate, customer, product, marketing, brand, & people strategies as well as broader business objectives
- Implement & lead processes to ensure high quality delivery
- Provides well-informed input into ongoing governance, content management, & .com processes to be reevaluated & evolved regularly & communicated across the organization
- Manage release management tracking, infrastructure, & reporting to keep key stakeholders informed on critical timing for business deliverables
We've love to hear from you if:
- You have previous experience related to digital/SaaS/eCommerce required
- You have a proven track record of successfully working in a cross-departmental team environment, delivering results on time & on budget understanding both stakeholder stated & unknown requirements.
- You have strong, hands on experience in building & managing headless content management systems (CMS), Contentful, and/or other industry leading content management systems.
- You have broad knowledge with SEO best practices, localization considerations, design systems governance, & complex data models
- You are customer obsessed, high empathy for the experience
- You have strong collaborative & inclusive leadership skills, written & oral communication skills, positive attitude & able to manage layers of change successfully in a fast-paced environment
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.