Join the Quality Engineering team at Fandom & work with great people (fans! Star Wars, Twin Peaks, RPG games, you name it!). If the pop culture world is something you enjoy you will have a chance to together with Lore-Team participate in a mission on structuring & classifying all pop culture content & interactions at our core platform. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with our Cake team who is taking care of engagement of Fandom users with valuable content & sparking creativity of creators. You & your team will research, implement & manage CI/CD & test automation infrastructure that will empower your Quality Engineers & the software development teams to deliver product features as quickly as possible.
This is an offer for those who dont mind working on evenings as we work closely with our team in the US. We will need you everyday till 6pm & once or twice a week till maximum 8pm.
About your role:
- Planning testing & creating the test cases (manual & automated) for our stack in different platforms: web pages & mobile apps
- Executing test cases & diagnosing results
- Identifying, tracking & communicating defects
- Identifying problems with code & QA processes, delivering problem resolution
- Automating integration & acceptance tests using tools like Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins
- Close integration with developers & product managers in different locations
We are looking for people who have
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
- At least two year of software testing experience with web-based products
- Good understanding of QA process in an Agile environment
- Can pick up new technologies & domain-specific knowledge quickly
- Experience with both functional & non-functional testing
- Minimum of two years of web testing automation experience
- Hands-on experience with automated testing frameworks like Selenium or Webdriver.io
- Good understanding of web environment (HTTP protocol, cookies, AJAX)
- Fluent English level & strong communication skills
- Eager to learn, ask questions, take initiative & make improvements & suggestions
- Ability to function in a dynamic & changing environment
Bonus points if you...
- Experience with monitoring & alerting systems
- Experience working with CI/CD systems like Jenkins
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Training based on business needs
- Employee Interest & Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Cafeteria Benefit Program (including private medical care, gym membership, shopping/wellness bonus, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- A budget for education, training, & conferences
- Open, energetic & fan-focused, international work environment
Fandom is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, Fandom provides a home to explore, contribute to, & celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or whats buzzing in entertainment, Fandom has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge & carefully curated & fun, original multi-platform content.
Fandom has a global audience of almost 300 million monthly unique users & encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video. Our Fandom values are:
- We serve a global community.
Connection with our fans, creators, & partners is at our core, & its grounded by our active efforts of inclusion.
- We build experiences.
We imagine, improve, & deliver solutions.
- We bring joy.
We celebrate our fandoms, our teammates, & the work we do.
Fandom is an Equal Opportunity Employer