ACVs mission is to build & enable the most trusted & efficient digital marketplaces for buying & selling used vehicles with transparency & comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the worlds best people & the industrys best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit & rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company from day one. ACVs network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation & ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 & Data Services.
What you will do:
- Build & maintain our public facing Android apps
- Be primarily focused on our Auction Marketplace
- Work alongside other engineers, product management, user experience, quality engineering, & infrastructure engineering to develop new functionality
- Work with our support team to handle customer escalations
- Participate in Android technology platform discussions with other Android engineers
across different product lines
What you will need:
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or equivalent practical
- Minimum 8 years of experience with programming in at least one or both Kotlin & Java
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with an Android app used by hundreds to
thousands of active users
- Experience in a highly iterative environment with automated testing
What we offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each & every Teammate.
- Career development & Future Growth Opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed & empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance & understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.