About The Role & Team
Amplitudes mission is to be the operating system for digital business. At its core, Amplitude provides a new window into digital customer behavior that helps businesses answer the question: Where do we place our digital bets to maximize growth? We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership of our contributions, & our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, & the value we bring to customers & partners.
Join us as we deliver innovative & creative solutions to our customers. We're looking for an Engagement Manager with experience executing customer implementations & is passionate about product analytics, problem solving, & excellent client service. You will have the opportunity to provide a significant impact on Amplitude & the success of our customers. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment & possesses a strong curiosity for "how things work". You are a solution- & execution-oriented individual with a dedication for getting things done.
As an Engagement Manager, you will:
- Own a critical phase of the customer lifecycle, implementation, & work with Customer Success team members to deliver great results.
- Be responsible for rapidly understanding each customers business requirements & driving them to realize quick time-to-value from their investment in Amplitude.
- Plan, organize, & manage all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery. This includes developing project schedules, managing issues/risks, & driving on-time execution with cross functional team members & stakeholders.
- Draw upon your comprehensive understanding of product analytics, Amplitude's vision, & relevant experience to guide customers in building solutions to further their product intelligence strategy.
- Collaborate with Sales to understand prospects business needs, scope project terms & draft statements of work.
- Proactively identify areas for business improvement & either suggest changes or roll up your sleeves & make the changes yourself.
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- At least 5 years of client facing implementation and/or consulting experience, with demonstrated record of successfully managing enterprise accounts.
- 2+ years experience in project management for enterprise software deployments including scope management, issue mitigation & oversight of project timelines.
- Exemplary written & verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills.
- A consistent track record of establishing & maintaining relationships with the internal team & with all levels of the customer organization including project team members, executive sponsors & key stakeholders.
- Experience working with BI or analytics tools & understands product development processes & concepts.
- Excelled in a fast-paced startup environment & are independent & adaptable.
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another & the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, & humility are core to the way we work: were tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, & we operate from a place of empathy & openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, & a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options. And when our offices are open, we offer delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, & commuting benefits.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, & grow their business. Were super proud of what weve built & continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Amplitude powers digital upstarts like Calm & Peloton & technology leaders like Microsoft & Paypal, but also 100+ year old companies like Ford, as they rethink their digital revenue strategy.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Amplitude is a tech startup to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
- Amplitude had a record year of growth in 2020 & grew employee headcount by 24%.
- Amplitude is one of the best software products on the market according to G2.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator & other top tier investors.
- More than 20% of the Fortune 100 are customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Calm, Microsoft, Ford, NBC Universal, Hubspot, PayPal & Peloton.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris & Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, & graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitudes D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, & drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, & human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.