Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
The role of the Sales & Business Supportwill be to proactively ensure effective & efficient overall business support to the Area VP & Regional Sales Management & make a key contribution to maximizing success of the Regional Sales Team in line with business goals
- The ideal candidate will be dynamic, energetic & creative & have worked in an (executive) administrative capacity with proven experience
- Ability to implement process but at the same time flex as the business requires.
- Ensure aligned, timely & accurate regional, global & Management reporting
- Monitor timely & accurate update of SFDC & assist with regional sales forecast accuracy
- Develop good understanding of sales forecasting & assist in generation of basic SFDC reports
- Attend & collate actions from regional meetings, events & forecast calls as appropriate
- Develop excellent working relationships with global colleagues & help ensure aligned & effective regional Sales relationships via contributions to HR, Legal, Recruitment, Sales Operations & other functions
- Use initiative appropriate to position & demonstrates a high degree of pro-activity.
- Experience within a professional, highly dynamic business culture
- Ensure timely expense submittals on behalf of Sales region & authorize or query Sales team expenses
- Track & manage regional Sales team vacation, in line with quarter close & any other pertinent deadlines
- Track, manage & report on regional Sales expenditure, including Sales meetings, events, & Sales team travel
- Link with Field & Corporate Marketing to ensure maximum Sales contribution to all campaigns
- On occasion will need to cover some wider responsibilities when it directly relates to Sales business success
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT or in any business-related domain,
- 2-4 years relatedexperience in IT or Software industry,
- Experience with sales administrative tasks: forecasting, maintaining information in SalesForce, enablement of the field & sales team, ad-hoc presentations etc.
- Business focused, with an ability to understand, prioritise & balance day-to-day with long-term Sales goals & deliverables
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to fast changing schedules, priorities & needs
- Ability to proficiently act with autonomy
- Understanding of a sales-driven environment,
- Excellent level in basic IT skills, MS Office: Excel, Word, Power Point - is a must.
- Fluent in German & English (both written & spoken)
- Dynamic, proactive, reliable & a team-player
- Ability to work office based
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.