The Learning & Development Coordinator Intern will support a variety of employee development programs across all office locations. This includes the employee professional development program, CMs internship program, internal training programs & various other employee enrichment programs offered at CM.
This 11-week internship commences March 15, 2021.
- Swiftly bring yourself up to speed on our organization, culture, disciplines, clients & industry.
- Provide administrative support to the PDSA (professional development spending account) program.
- Take ownership of CMs OpenBook student engagement program.
- Support the development & facilitation of CMs internship program
- Maintaining CMs approved title lists & job descriptions.
- Work with global HR team members to supporting a variety of global employee enrichment programs.
- Conduct research to source out the best programs, courses, conferences, workshops, etc. to support employee development across a wide variety of focus areas.
- Work with the team to support CMs global employee programs across all office locations as needed.
- Recently completed a Human Resources, Adult Learning and/or Instructional Design post-secondary program.
- A keen interest in adult learning & instructional design methodologies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Keynote & various internet browsers. Experience with LMS tools would be a plus.
- Superior skills in communication, time management, organization & attention to detail.
- Exceptional people skills, diplomacy, & a customer service focused attitude.
- Good use of tact & judgment with a commitment to confidentiality.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, flexible, non-traditional HR environment.
- Strong team player but also self-motivated & able to work without supervision under tight deadlines.