As Enterprise Services Systems Integration Engineer, you will act as a consultant & developer of solutions to migrate a client's existing BigFix capabilities, scripts, reports, & configurations to equivalent Tanium capabilities. In this role, you'll leverage your BigFix, DevOps, SecOps skills along with advanced software orchestration, automation & coding to develop solutions that configure, monitor & optimize Tanium for the client. You will author fixlets in IBM Relevance language, deploy software on Linux servers & be responsible for configuration management of the deployed software.
What youll do:
- Work closely with our customers to:
- To integrate solutions.
- Ensuring 3rd-party products integrate into the Tanium's platform in a safe & coherent way.
- Create system architectures & develop working prototypes with small teams.
- Collaborate closely with Product Development teams.
- Rewrite legacy data integrations to follow modern standards & practices.
Were looking for someone with:
- BS in computer science, MIS, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience with IBM BigFix & enterprise platform integrations.
- Creating & modifying of custom fixlets in IBM relevance language.
- Creating & maintaining various BigFix reports, troubleshooting the BigFix client & relaying communication issues in a large multi-site deployment.
- Developing & maintaining Standard Operating Procedures for BigFix application & agents
- Providing documentation & training on BigFix, creating custom fixlets & deploying them
- Linux server administration & scripting experience
- 3+ years experience in development & management required for REST & SOAP implementations.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise security and/or ops domain.
- Experience with code merging & branching methodologies using GitHub.
- Experience integrating API-based commercial software products.
- Experience with integration of cloud-based services with internally hosted solutions.
- Astute written & verbal communication skills, with the ability to consistently & cogently address our customers' needs.
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented culture, delivering a significant individual contribution while collaborating with & strengthening teammates.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
At Tanium, we empower the worlds largest organizations to manage & protect their mission-critical networks. Theres a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, & 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything & do anything across their computer networks with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing & win as a team.
Join our team at tanium.com/careers/.