The Solutions Consulting team at IX is an innovative group of technologists who sit at the intersection of Sales, Account Management, Product Development & Marketing. As an SC Manager, you will be managing a technical team that is responsible for building relationships with key customers & partners & ensuring customer success. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment full of interesting challenges & opportunities to create compelling solutions in the field of digital media & advertising technology, then the IX SC team is the right fit for you.
- Create & execute a plan for building & scaling the customer facing SC team at IX
- Responsible for leading a team that ensures that IX exceeds our publishers expectations through seamless & timely customer integrations
- Hire, evaluate, coach & develop talent & build processes & systems to operationally manage the team & the workload distribution
- Embody IX values, inspire the team & provide exemplary leadership & career growth opportunities for team members
- Build & nurture - in collaboration with our Partner Development team - relationships across key accounts to solidify our partnership & commitment to our customers
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share & learn new strategies for optimizing & enhancing the publisher on-boarding process
- Work with the leadership team to drive implementation strategy & ensure that internal & external deadlines are met
- Strong & decisive leader with a successful track record of building & managing technical account management teams
- Proven ability to work in a high-growth environment with limited processes
- Highly motivated self-starter with a persuasive & success-driven personality
- Exceptional communication, analytical, & consulting skills
- 4-year degree in a related field
- Strong problem-solving & analytical skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- A team player who contributes a positive & valuable outlook in our growing organization
About Index Exchange (IX)
Index Exchange is a global advertising marketplace where premium websites sell their ad impressions in real time to programmatic advertisers. Top advertisers across the world choose to partner with us because we are independent with no other business interests. Built on the pillars of neutrality, openness & the most reliable technology, were the ad exchange that media companies trust to deliver results. We are one of the fastest growing companies in the ad tech space & that gives our employees incredible opportunities to grow with IX.
Why youll love working here:
- Our New York office serves as our strategic hub & headquarters. Located in the Flatiron District, this office houses the majority of our Client Services, Marketing, & Executive teams.
- We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package at NO out of pocket cost to employees each month, 401(K), maternity/paternity leave as well as a fantastic vacation policy.
- Perks include a fully stocked fridge/pantry/bar, catered lunches every Friday & views of the Empire State Building!
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.