Guided by organizational goals & priorities, the HRIS Analyst will provide first line support to analyze, maintain & troubleshoot human resource information systems. You will focus on the end to end production support for Workday & other HR systems & help take our systems to the next level by continuing to expand the footprint. You will work across departments & geographies, interacting with our partners in HR, Payroll & Enterprise Technology.
At Compass You Will:
- Provide day to day systems support for Workday & other HR systems including troubleshooting data & system issues, recommending solutions & implementing enhancements & fixes within the context of approved methods
- Responsible for troubleshooting, root cause analysis, & quick resolution of daily issues escalated from P&C
- Act as the Workday Reporting expert with deep knowledge of current functionality, design concepts, touch points with HCM, Compensation, Benefits, Absence, Talent & Time Tracking, dashboards, embedded analytics & calculated fields
- Execute the full range of Human Resource Information System (HRIS) functions, including business process configuration, security administration, & system update. Supported systems include, but are not limited to: Workday Core HCM, Onboarding, Benefits, , Advanced Compensation, Performance & Goals, Absence & Time Tracking
- Apply skills in requirements definition, functional specifications, analysis & design, system setup & configuration, testing, data conversion & deployment
- Support HR Technology involvement with: Workday Releases Annual & annual compensation events Goal Setting & Performance Talent Reviews & Succession Planning Benefits Open Enrollment ACA & EEO-1 reporting
- Applies in-depth specialization in HR systems to recommend & implement process improvements that create efficiency & scalability
- Ensure data quality & integrity by performing regular maintenance & system audits.
What Were Looking For:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-3 years of Workday Core HCM experience including business process management & security administration, with focus in one or more of the following areas: Benefits, Compensation, Advanced Compensation, Talent management (Performance & Goals, Career Development Planning, Succession Planning), Absence or Time Tracking
- Workday production support experience, time spent in a steady-state organization with a mature system in place
- Previous Workday implementation experience preferred
- Advanced Workday report writer & calculated field skill capabilities
- Microsoft Excel/Google Sheet skills with proficiency in pivot tables, v-lookups & charts
- Work experience demonstrating performance of requested abilities, including analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity & professionalism.
- Demonstrated clear communication skills, both written & verbal
- High attention to detail, ability to recognize & recommend improvement.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities & business needs
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.