Company Description|Job Description
When extreme data requires companies to act with unprecedented agility, Kinetica powers business in motion. Kinetica is the instant insight engine for the Extreme Data Economy. Across healthcare, energy, telecommunications, retail, & financial services, enterprises utilizing new technologies like connected devices, wearables, mobility, robotics, & more can leverage Kinetica for machine learning, deep learning, & advanced location-based analytics that are powering new services. Kinetica's accelerated parallel computing brings thousands of GPU cores to address the unpredictability & complexity that result from extreme data.
Kinetica operates with a global footprint & an unprecedented adoption by Global 2000 organizations with venture backing from Great Point Ventures, Meritech Capital Partners, Canvas Ventures & Citi Ventures.
For more information & trial downloads, visit kinetica.com or follow us on LinkedIn & Twitter.
Kinetica is looking for an experienced technical Solutions Architect to join our Professional Services team. As a Solutions Architect, you will be a trusted advisor to our customers who leverage the various capabilities of our enterprise platform. Kinetica Solutions Architectssuccessfully lead the charge on of making it easy for our customers to use our software & solve their complex challenges.
- Work as a consultant with customers in developing a solution for a new proof-of-concept for the logistics industry
- Translate business requirements & problems into solutions
- Design, build, & deploy scalable, big-data driven, distributed architecture
- Dedicated & flexible schedule - the availability to sometimes work on weekends as required to support Production releases
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Must have a strong working knowledge of enterprise applications & topologies of tech (ERP, CRM, BI, MDM)
- Languages: Java, Unix shell scripting,SQL, PL/SQL, Python
- Skillsets: ETL pipelining, Traditional BI Analytics/OLAP, Performance tuning, benchmarking, data modeling, RDBMS skills
- Tools: Spring Boot Tomcat, JMeter, Maven, Eclipse, Connectors (Spark, MapReduce, Kafka, etc), Open Source stack (Cassandra)
- Enterprise consulting experience; preferably at the Fortune 500 level
- Understanding of the enterprise organizational values & practices
- Strong oral & written communication skills (technical/non-technical)
- High social/emotional IQ (must be able to work well with different personalities)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.