Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner, G&A who will partner with hiring managers from our G&A organizations to help grow our business. You should excel at juggling multiple priorities, flourish handling a large req load across multiple regions, & thrive at going above & beyond in your everyday work. Demonstrated experience with full-cycle recruiting & expertise with roles related to: finance/accounting, HR, Business Operations & Legal. You are comfortable with simultaneously managing multiple searches & supporting multiple leaders with strict deadlines on hiring top, diverse talent in niche regions/markets. You also understand the importance of providing an exceptional candidate experience for every applicant that applies to Twilio.
Twilio is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner, who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of balancing several global competing priorities with dynamic G&A leaders. They also have:
- 4+ years experience in a recruiting role: preferably at technology start-ups, successful SaaS companies, or major players in the technology industry
- Demonstrated experience with full-cycle recruiting, especially for high growth teams
- Comfortable with simultaneously managing multiple searches; ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment while still maintaining priorities & deadlines
- Has experience recruiting for G&A roles including but not limited to: finance & accounting, legal, people operations, & program managers.
- Proven ability to consistently & positively contribute in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing multiple functions & managing time efficiently
- Has a data driven mindset & understand the importance of operational excellence
As a Talent Acquisition Partner you will:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Partner with G&A hiring managers to develop, prioritize, & deliver on comprehensive workforce plans & hiring strategies
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Whether its finding a candidates dream job or counseling a leader on the best course of action, seek to understand the customers perspective & needs & place those needs first
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Build strong relationships across all functions & customers (Workplace, FP&A, HR, Legal, & with candidates) that will create great outcomes
- BE AN OWNER: Take the lead on partnering with business leaders to build a hiring & diversity strategy. Ensure a flawless candidate experience & always maintain operational excellence
- BE BOLD: Be creative & innovative. Help us build the roadmap of best in class hiring for the future.
- DONT SETTLE: We are building something special at Twilio. You will attract, engage, & hire only the best talent to help us reach our goals, while sourcing externally through a number of platforms & channels to drum up diverse & robust pipelines for all roles.
The Talent Acquisition team is central to Twilios continued growth. You will work closely with G&A leadership to bring in top talent for the companys strategic goals.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Bengaluru office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.