This position is based in Los Angeles, CA & will report to the Logistics Manager.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Drive to & from our warehouse in Secaucus, NJ to our local store locations.
- Maintain constant contact with the manager & keep track of product pickups & drop-offs as necessary.
- Own the daily fulfillment & delivery of supplies to LCOs & stores on your route.
- Escalate issues to managers with a high sense of urgency.
- Communicate in a friendly professional manner with clients & co-workers
- Operate & maintain company vehicles safely & efficiently, whether manual or standard transmission.
- Handle all physical requirements for loading, transporting & driving without assistance.
- Execute accurate & timely handling of pickups & drop offs.
- Prepare accurate paperwork & records.
- Inventory control of the product being transported.
What You Bring To The Role
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid drivers license & a good driving record.
- Grip, lift, push, pull, & carry wheeled, plastic bins over, up & down inclines, stairs, changes in walking surfaces & elevations.
- Lift at least 70 lbs.
- Walk, stand & sit for extended periods of time.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment substance abuse screening & background check.
- Demonstrate safe & efficient driving skills.
- At least 4 years of route transportation experience is preferred.
- Computer proficiency.
- Attention to detail & accuracy in paperwork.
- Strong customer service & verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to adhere & enforce all security procedures.
- Safely load & unload from the shuttle.
- Box truck driving experience preferred.
- Must be punctual & available to work overtime as needed.
The RealReal is the worlds largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe & reliable platform for consumers to buy & sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists & brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categoriesincluding women's & men's fashion, fine jewelry & watches, art & homein support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off & direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI & machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing & listing their items, as well as handling shipping & customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts & receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel & talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands & arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; & taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.