ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars US The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Supports the Traffic Team by editing, finalizing & transmitting the TVG2 Daily Legal Logs for Broadcast air. Performs all Marketing & TVG On-Air Promotions order entry, copy insertion, & scheduling. Performs additional Traffic tasks as requested/directed by the Traffic Manager.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Responsible for the Completion of the TVG2 Broadcast Logs (Wed-Sun)
- Trouble shoot/correct any mismatched Promo house numbers/lengths or missing IDs that would result in any problems with the Broadcast Log.
- Responsible for the Input, approving, proofing & scheduling of All TVG On-Air Promotion Orders promos & All Marketing Orders from our Marketing team.
- Works closely with TV Production to ensure timely delivery & accuracy of all In-House Promotion & Marketing campaigns for Broadcast air.
- Responsible for assigning house numbers, creating Spot Reports, processing copy instructions & executing copy insertion on all Promo & Marketing Materials.
- Coordinate the timely delivery of Promo & Marketing Spot Reports to the Library for the Processing (Marking & Prepping) of said Material for air.
- Sends daily As Run files to Billing Department for reconciliation of the Broadcast Logs.
- Attend Weekly Wednesday On-Air Promo/Marketing meeting.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- 1-2 years Traffic Experience.
- Proficient using MS Office including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Detail oriented.
- Team Player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible in an ever-changing, growth-oriented environment.
- Proficiency in Wide Orbit Traffic system a plus.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.