AccuWeather's team members are the heart of our success. As we enter new markets & expand geographically, the Director, Integrated Marketing position will have a real impact on our success & mission to save lives, protect property, & help people prosper.
Who You Are
The Director, Integrated Marketing reports directly to the VP, Integrated Marketing & is responsible for working with our SVP, Ad Sales to execute revenue generating marketing solutions for clients. This position will play an active role in supporting the creation, management & oversight of marketing partnerships from ideation through final delivery. S/he will be working cross-functionally to evangelize the AccuWeather story & be a crucial extension of the AccuWeather Ad Sales Team. This position also will be hands on in streamlining processes & operations for AccuWeather Ad Sales Division. Under the direction of VP, Integrated Marketing, S/he will support management with day to day operations associated with integrated marketing including but not limited to owning & refining processes, becoming a industry lead for one or two key industries supported by ad sales, & identifying new opportunities to create cohesive integrated marketing programs & content.
What You'll Be Doing
- Partner with Sales, Network & Digital teams formulate integrated marketing opportunities that are customized to fit specific client objectives; Participate in brainstorming sessions & work with teams to create compelling cross-property portfolio sales programs across digital & TV; Create PowerPoint presentations with custom write-ups in response to client requests
- Managing three marketing managers & 1 marketing coordinator in all aspects of day-to-day including ensuring the highest quality work is being delivered to the market.
- Contribute to the development & positioning of new integrated marketing opportunities to bring to the marketplace; Identify cross-platform experiences & capabilities that will serve as compelling thought-starters for client conversations
- Oversee the post-sale process of digital marketing campaigns; Manage element delivery & client expectations, while maximizing campaign delivery
- Develop sales & marketing collateral that highlight AccuWeathers unique value proposition & ensure AccuWeather is viewed as a must-buy.
- Collaborate with our Development team & network partners to understand new emerging ad opportunities & product offerings & develop proactive packages to bring to market
- Liaise with all appropriate internal groups (sales, research, editorial, branded content, etc.) to facilitate efficient & transparent communication.
Experience We Are Looking For
- 10+ years' marketing experience with television, online/mobile ad network, or a major digital publisher a Plus.
- Analytically driven & passion for digging into numbers to solve problems & pull out information
- Experience with monetizing revenue for a media company.
- Analytics experience with advertising a plus.
- Ability to identify problems & find a solution
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, PPT, & any other design tools.
- Strong understanding of metrics for media companies
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience using online analytics solutions (Google Analytics, Omniture), with a proven ability to make data-driven decisions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, genetic information, gender, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran orientation, or veteran status, pregnancy, disability, marital status or any other legally protected categories under local, state of federal laws. We believe a culture of diversity & inclusion provides unique perspectives that help make the workplace more innovative, engaging & profitable.