ABOUT THE ROLE
Customer Experience (CX) Quality Analysts leverage their expertise in problem solving, artful conversation & process adherence to measure & elevate agent delivery on internal quality standards, client satisfactory surveys & positively influence retention.
QAs support all agents & leaders being calibrated on the level of service we are committed to delivering to our clients. They uplevel the leadership support provided to agents by evaluating the quality of our interactions using a principles-based rubric & producing kind, actionable & specific feedback to help leaders develop agent behaviors that drive client loyalty.
Through analysis, QAs identify trends that promote or prevent agent delivery of a high quality experience & make recommendations to reduce friction in both the agent & client experience. QAs contribute to reporting on what opportunities for process improvement, training, coaching or learning management system enhancements would elevate our service delivery.
This role reports to the Global QA Supervisor & will support the development of our internal quality standard.
YOU'RE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU...
- Love identifying new ways to solve problems & improve the baseline of how we service Clients
- Are passionate about positively impacting client retention through routinely identifying agent behaviors that drive client loyalty
- Are motivated by the challenge of calibrating a team on what best in class service looks like using principles-based vs. rules-based criteria
- Thrive when building genuine relationships with clients to deliver a truly personalized experience & are excited to foster client advocacy in our agents & leaders
- Are looking for a company culture where every employee is expected to live our mission & values every day
WE'RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU...
- Have experience performing audits for 15-30 agents & identifying coaching opportunities
- Have experience facilitating group & individual calibrations on high quality service recovery
- Have strong excel skills & experience building dynamic reporting
- Have experience with QA software (i.e. MaestroQA, Playvox or Scorebuddy are a plus)
- Have basic experience with Process Improvement or Project Management & are able to make data-driven recommendations for continuous improvement to program owners
- Have a track record of accepting feedback & implementing changes for personal growth & giving kind, actionable feedback to peers, leaders & cross functional partners
- Have strong problem solving skills & routinely demonstrate an ability to navigate gray areas with your sound judgement & decision making abilities
- Have a track record of being the subject matter expert in your domain, & pride yourself in staying up to date on all new product enhancements
- Are able to work non-standard business hours that may include evenings until 10pm, weekends & holidays
- Above all, are bright, kind & motivated by challenge
ABOUT STITCH FIX
At Stitch Fix, were about personal styling for everybody & we believe in both a service & a workplace where you can be your best, most authentic self. Were the first fashion retailer to combine technology & data science with the human instinct of a Stylist to deliver a deeply personalized shopping experience. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers & doers. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers & a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women, & kids. We believe we are only scratching the surface on our opportunity, & were looking for incredible people like you to help us carry on that trend.