Revel Systems is the POS & platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations & fueling merchant growth, Revels streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, & more into a single platform.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Revel works with businesses from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, & enhance experiences for employees & customers. Founded in 2010 Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt & modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team & work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth. Power Ambition, Seize Your Future!
Do you have a passion for technology, sales, & helping small businesses?
As an Associate Account Executive at Revel, youll be trained on all aspects of Revels Sales process from prospecting to close. You will help small to mid-sized businesses understand the value of Revels POS Systems. The role focuses heavily on prospecting & providing prospective clients with a deep understanding of the companys product & service, as well as the value it could bring to their business. Preferred candidates will be collaborative, continually improving & work well in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. Youll join a passionate, high energy, fast moving sales team on a mission to make Revel the biggest name in the POS space.
Were looking for passionate salespeople who are eager & unafraid to pioneer into new territories, clients, & accounts. If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? Apply now!
- Drive the full sales cycle primarily through inside sales: prospecting, make introductory calls, assess business goals through qualifying, & close the deal
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads through calls, emails, & social media
- Perform web demonstrations of Revel's product
- Utilize online & offline sources to cultivate new leads & develop/maintain your pipeline
- Build & maintain referral relationships to sustain the health of your pipeline
- Consistently meet or exceed revenue quota assignment
- BA/BS degree degree in Sales, Business or a similar field
- 0-2 years sales experience
- Knowledge of prospecting & hunting strategies
- Tech savvy, able to learn new technology quickly
- Strong interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM is strongly desired
- Knowledge of Sales Cycle strongly desired
- Restaurant experience is a plus
In addition to working with a strong, intelligent team in a dynamic & open environment, Revel also offers:
- Employee benefits: gym & commuter subsidy, referral bonus, healthcare, wellness programs, & 401K plan
- Office Happy Hours
- Apple equipment
- Dog Friendly Office