Pilot is a modern connectivity company based in New York City. We deliver fiber-optic internet & network services to businesses with no contracts, backed by a 100% uptime guarantee & 24/7 proactive support.
We're a passionate, close-knit team that believes businesses have more important things to worry about than their internet connection. Our top priority is enabling extraordinary work across all industries with connectivity solutions that are adaptive, agile, & designed with the customer in mind.
ON A TYPICAL DAY YOULL
- Respond to incoming support phone calls, emails, & tickets promptly.
- Log all troubleshooting communication in Pilot's proprietary help desk system.
- Collaborate with other teams to improve network designs, solutions, & policies.
- Develop standards & best practices for Pilot network infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot networking, routing & interconnectivity problems, including network hardware issues.
- Provide technical answers & resources to other Pilot departments.
- Perform on-site visits with customer to troubleshoot issues.
- Perform on-site installations for Pilot products & equipment including phone & wireless systems.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
- Someone with a thorough understanding of TCP/IP & experience configuring & troubleshooting IP routing/switching technologies & protocols like BGP, ISIS, & MPLS
- Experience with Juniper network hardware platforms
- Understanding of internet routing & network interconnection
- Preferred experience working with an Internet service provider or large enterprise
- Preferred experience in VoIP or Telecom
- Plus to have knowledge of wireless & fixed wireless systems
- Strong organizational experience & ability to communicate to both internal & external stakeholders
PILOTS PAY & PERKS
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Stock Options
- Commuter Reimbursement
- Wellness Reimbursement
At Pilot, we believe differences make us stronger, & that our diversity is something to celebrate. Pilot hires without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (and pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Pilot Fiber is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to a Pilot Fiber employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, & no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Pilot Fiber as a result of the referral or through other means.
VISA SPONSORSHIP NOT AVAILABLE