Senior Programmatic Optimization Analyst - New York
Who we are
DV is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DV solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
What youll do
The Senior Programmatic Optimization Analyst is a key position that helps drive revenue & adoption of DV Services by our programmatic partners. A multi-faceted role, the ideal candidate will embrace working in a fast paced environment & thrive at thinking analytically about ways to increase the quality of impressions & ROI by using the DV suite of services in the most optimal way. Understanding of the digital marketplace, technical aptitude & strong analytical skills are essential for this role. We are looking for a data-driven, analytically minded individual to produce & present engaging campaign analysis for clients in order to show how DV data can increase campaign performance. In addition, the analyst might interface with sales, account management & product teams to improve the existing analytics dashboards in order to provide the most useful & meaningful data.
- Generate & present optimization recommendations to maximize delivery of advertiser campaigns & highlight ROI for programmatic partners.
- Identify & quantify key challenges for campaign performance
- Serve as main point of contact for programmatic reporting initiatives in local markets by providing onboarding, ongoing support, & internal maintenance
- Provide support & guidance to our internal sales & account management teams, with clear & timely communication, quality deliverables, & innovative solutions
- Identify patterns & proactively surface ideas to improve quality, productivity & efficiency
Who you are
- 3-5 years of industry experience
- 3-4 years of prior analytical experience in Programmatic or biddable media within ad operations or account management
- Knowledge of how to set up & optimize Programmatic media to drive improvement in campaign performance.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, & develop actionable recommendations.
- Excellent presentation skills (client or partner facing experience preferred)
- Possess expert problem solving & decision making skills
- Robust knowledge of the overall ad tech landscape (RTB or DSP experience required)
- High level of proficiency with MS Excel (pivot tables, complex functions) & able to interpret & present data in an actionable way
- Bachelors degree