Sales & Marketing Intern, Japan
Symphony is seeking a talented Intern to help our Japan team to drive sales, user adoption, & marketing activities. The Intern will work closely with our local & global Sales & Marketing teams, as well as our customers, partners in order to grow Symphonys community in Japan. We are looking for highly motivated Intern who is eager to be a part of an exciting fast growing FinTech company. This is a paid, client-facing opportunity that will last for a term of roughly 3 months or longer.
Support the regional Sales & Marketing team in all aspects of daily business including:
- Partnering with Marketing Team to ensure the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns in Japan - including the localization
- Partnering with Sales team to plan & organize client events
- Partnering with Sales team to build & execute an effective plan to drive higher adoption & business growth for the platform
- Contribute information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing & relaying customer reactions
- Bachelors degree or Masters degree
- Excellent written & verbal communication in Japanese & English
- A true passion for delivering a best-in-class customer experience
- Being a self-starter & able to drive his own initiatives
- Must be authorised to work in Japan without a visa sponsorship
- The ideal candidate with have studied either Business Management, marketing or Economics Degree
- Experience using Excel, PowerPoint, & other tools
Symphony is the cloud-based messaging & collaboration platform that connects markets, organizations & individuals, securely. Powered by an open & growing app ecosystem, & protected with customer-owned encryption keys, Symphonys communication platform increases workflow productivity while maintaining global regulatory compliance. Already the platform of choice for the financial services industry, Symphony eliminates inefficient workflows to boost productivity in information-driven businesses. Founded in October 2014 & headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, the company has offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, & London.
Symphony has raised $460 million from the worlds largest financial institutions & recognized investors such as Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, UBS, Socit Gnrale, Nomura, MUFG, Standard Chartered, as well as Google.
Were looking for top-notch talent to join our team to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills & savvy to work with a world-class team & an appetite for game-changing disruption, we want to hear from you!